Strange Texture(?) Glitch When Starting Tutorial (Resolved)

I was a little hesitant to post this here, but I haven’t found anyone else experiencing the same problem. Whenever I launch the tutorial for Markov or Goliath, my game experiences very strange texture glitches. They can be found in this gif: https://gfycat.com/PleasingShockedAntarcticgiantpetrel

I can still move, shoot, jetpack, etc. But I can’t actually see my character move, instead it’s just the stuttering frames. For Goliath, I can still move and attack, but I can’t see the model doing it, instead I have to go based off of sounds. It’s really strange and I was hoping someone here may be able to help me?

Solutions I’ve Tried: Restarting Evolve, Reinstalling Evolve, Restarting Computer, Updating Drivers, Lowering Resolution, Lowering Quality

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Hey just recently fixed this issue with mine. You have to delete the contents in a folder. Let me know if it works.

FIXED: i deleted the entire contents of C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\XXXXX\273350 as based on other issues posted. Restarted steam and everything is running fine.

This worked! Thank you so, so much!

You’re Welcome! Enjoy! :slight_smile: