Stop queue dodging

For the love of god can we come up with some way to punish people for dodging Ive done everything including changing my name and it still takes me 10 min to get a lobby where no one dodges!

I’m assuming dodging means leaving a game when you don’t get your choice? Afaik, there’s a 60 second penalty for leaving. Legacy player tho so what do I know. I do think constant dodgers should be punished more.

I was wondering why I was having so much trouble getting a game the other night after wiping the floors with some hunters as Kraken, then I looked closer and noticed it was just people I had beat constantly leaving when they queued against me :stuck_out_tongue:

I played a Training match and came back later. It’s hard out there but people sometimes suck

I just had one of my all time favorite matches 30 minutes ago

Well never dodge you I promise <3

Nope. You can leave at any point until the match begins and you will not be penalized.

Speak for yourself, I ain’t looking to get destroyed :stuck_out_tongue: Jk

I mean, I will “dodge” if it’s a certain player; some of them just abuse the new players and troll and grief. I will definitely dodge those ones.

I don’t want them to waste 15 of my minutes trolling and griefing myself and three newbies.

I just changed the title to remove ambiguity from in game dodging with jetpacks :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you playing ranked? Can’t remember seeing you, but then again I’ve only played 11 matches so far.

I thought that was what he meant for a moment.

Brought this up before without a single post on it.

You mean this one? With the 14 replies? Plus that was with old Hunt 2.0

A good idea is to penalize those who do with reduction of XP or silver currency given for a certain amount of time like being penalized on Overwatch

Yeah wasn’t taken to seriously.

i think the devs should get out Coop mode against AI asap to let hunters get used to the game before they attempt against human players

Well, okay, hear me out.

I constantly join and back out of queues.
#but
that’s because I play with three other friends. There is currently a bug with Evolve’s matchmaking where if you are in a party, and you try to join a game, most of the time it will boot someone in your party to the main menu. Then, you have to back out of the queue, re-party up, and try again.

This can take up to 10 tries, and while it may look like queue dodging, what you experience is probably this bug; someone playing with a party who’s friend has been kicked.

Point taken now what about the ones who don’t get their role they prefer or just don’t want to lose? To just jump out nothing is gained.

I’m playing with three others and due to the ‘lobby is full’ bug, we have to queue dodge a lot, if we want to play together :confused:

Y’all need to play ranked mode.