Stepping down from Leader status

So, due to my recent inactivity, the mods and I agreed that the Leader status should be removed from my account. I just wanted to make this thread to clarify that no, nothing wrong happened, I’ve simply been much less active than I have been in the past, and it wouldn’t be fair to keep this badge if I’m not representing the community as much as I used to.

Now, that doesn’t mean I’m leaving. I’ll still visit every day. I’ll still comment funny things every now and then. But my current situation ( and the resulting mental side-effects ) do not allow me to be as enthusiastic as I was back in ye olde days of our wonderful community. It’s entirely unrelated, 100% real life getting in the way. I love everyone here.

And guess what? If I ever get that energy back, I’ll find my way back up to Leader again.

But until then, be nice to one another c:

S-
Sanno-
But I just got here! ;_;

Farewell, friend. :<

Yes, and I voted you in, by the way ;D

Hey man, it takes respect to step down!

Hope everything works out!

I’ll see you in the threads!

Take the time you need @Sannom, you know we’re here if there’s anything we could possibly do…hopefully being here is enough to help :slightly_smiling:

No Sannon :cry:

You will be missed good friend :bucket_salute:

Who will now fill the position I wonder?

I’m not going anywhere. And there’s two wonderful new leaders already. Don’t you know it’s rude to talk about replacing someone?

Too soon. Way too soon.

@Sannom

Sad to see you lose your enthusiasm… but I understand.

I know you’re not going anywhere silly but someone has to now fill that empty roll :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, they’re a fill in, no one can replace you. :heart:

We loved you as a leader, we hope to see you back . You’ve done an excellent job as a leader, I hope your situation gets better. Please take care of yourself, have a good one :smile:

The only reason why I became a Leader in the first place was because I felt so at home with our community, and I could be myself and be appreciated for it! I didn’t have to feign anything, I was made into a leader thanks to none other than you guys!

You’re always welcome to join the Leaders again once you think the time is right :heart:

Come here!

Thank you for being part of this community C:

A little update. Mods approached me and asked if I’d like to keep in contact with the other leaders and retain my permissions, but with a new, custom title, " Leader on Break ".

Well.

I SAID OF COURSE I WOULD, DANG NABBIT. I love you guys ;~;

I bet we are all like this right now @Sannom :sob:

See you soon!!

It sad to hear you’re taking a break from leader status. I hope you get your enthusiasm back soon. Until then, I’m glad you and the mods found a compromise. :slightly_smiling:

Sorry about your IRL status. Get better soon!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.