Steam Sales, What did you buy? (2)

What did you buy during the time when our lord and savior Gaben reduces the prices of most games on his creation of Steam?
I bought the following

• Golf with Your Friends (x3 1 for me and 2 for friends)
  • Dark Souls 3 (I will finally have played a dark souls game)
  • The Stanley Parable ( Time to do everything)
  • Mass Effect 1 (I actually haven’t played this for some reason)
  • Civilization V ( I do like strategy games, and how could I say no to that low price?)
  • Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition (I heard this was good and deciding buying this game with all of its DLC was better than getting the Arkham Knight and it potentially not running)

And that’s it. I could have gotten more but I am saving $40 for an upgrade to my Paragon Founder’s pack (from the $60 to the $100 version).

And the reason behind the 2 in the title is because I made this exact same thread last year. :smiley:

Hotline Miami 2.
Lucius.
Mount & Blade: Warband.

Endless Legends. And then I ran out of money. Yay for being poor.

Civilization V was a good buy!!! That’s a fun game. :slight_smile:
Civilization Six is one of the reasons I’m gona build a gaming PC.

Men of war AS2
Company of heroes
Subnautica
Arma 2
Sniper elite 2

To The Moon
Gone Home
Town of Salem
Lego Worlds

This game is far from good. It is spectacular! One of the best games I have ever played.

I was thinking about Civ VI, but I want to wait till I get other games bought first, like Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, potential\ally the rest of the Mass Effects, Watch Dogs 2, etc.

Nothing… I’m still behind from last year…

Payday, Payday 2, Betrayer, and Divinity 2 Developer’s Cut.

Me neither, I’m poor right now T__T

@TheMountainThatRoars So am I both rhe Dinosaur Fanatic and the creator of this specific thread? Cause I’ve made this thread twice in a row when no one else had.

BearStream, Dinosaur Fanatic and constant reminder that my wallet’s empty!

no joke tho it rly is ;-;

Kept it simple, only got a few games:

• Dawn of War II
  • Fallout: New Vegas (GOTY edition)

Also a few days before the sale started I picked up Battlefleet Gothic Armada, since I didn’t know about the whole Steam summer sale malarkey.

No Steam game for me this year :frowning:
But I got Overwatch yesterday :smiley:

My girlfriend.

Tales Of Symphonia
Mass Effect 2
Dishonored

6€ - L.A Noire - Complete Edition.
10€ - Life Is Strange
4,74€ - This War of Mine

I’ve played L.A Noire before on my PS3 way back in the day, but thought I’d get the complete edition with this sale and revisit it on PC :slight_smile: The rest of them have been on my bucket list for at long time, and this sale was the one that did me in and made me buy them. Now I just need to find the time to play them.

Nothing because I’m spending it all on old retro shit, help