Starting issues

So been getting an issue when I start up the game.
Basically it hangs at a black screen before the evolve claw appears then the game runs as normal, but with the task bar showing and no available controls.
Generally needs at minimum a force close or force close steam but sometimes I need to restart the pc to clear it.
Is this me or the game?

1 Like

Its kinda you, a lot of us have had this issue when we started up playing, I think it was answered somewhere in the forums, but everytime it happend with me I was running RAPTR software from AMD and it was screwing with the graphic modes.

perhaps if you have a sim program that tries to maximize performance it might be causing the issue.

the link below is all the black screen stuff localized for you… hope you can find your answer!

https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/search?q=black%20screen

1 Like

Raptr sounds very likely I have it on for something I just can’t remember what… Something it rescales for me either a game or TV. I’ll try without it

1 Like

Give this a try.

1 Like

It might take a load or two before it vanishes, just dont use ratpr to launch it.

(notice How i zeroed in on you having an AMD card?)

Yeah lol Im actually wanting to update all the hardware been almost 4 years since I peiced the pc together

1 Like