Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Thread (Spoilers)

Made because this has definitely went up in quality.

the new episode was good for a filer episode, and I think the imperial droid and Chopper are going to be the new C-3PO and R2-D2.

what do you guys think of the show?

Star Wars Rebels season finale just launched and holy crap it's intense!

I haven’t gotten around to watching star wars rebels besides watching a few episodes. With that said, I know that a lot of people dislike star wars rebels and I keep reminding them that it’s going to be like the clone wars. The clone wars was rough at first but slowly became the awesome series that it is today. I have high hopes for the series and I really want to find out what eventually happens to Ahsoka.

I really like it, and I hope they keep the new droid around, I loved him and his interactions with chopper

I think AB-5 might be the new C-3PO of the ghost crew.

He kind of reminds me of some of alan rickman’s characters with his droll character

I’m interested in Chopper’s character, what happened after Hera rescued him? How did they get the Ghost? I hope this + the rescue from the Y-wing are shown; not explained, in comics.

Yeah, it’s always nice when you don’t have to go find some media outside of the show to get more details/backstory to the characters

I wonder what Sabine, Zeb, and Ezra’s backstories were like, they never got a full explanation other then Ketsu, and Zeb being a honor guard.

I think Sabine’s gonna be the most interesting, mandolorians have such good potential for backstories

I wonder what made her like art over war, which makes her different from the other Mandolorians.

I can’t wait to see malachor. If they stick to old republic lore, i guess it will show why Jedi going on the offensive can be bad in the long run.

Gonna be pouring liquor for two of my favourite characters in the clone war series T_T

what did you all think of this season? it was honestly dark, and intense!

I was an idiot and forgot to watch (and record) it. Rippppp