Star Wars Battlefront Revealed

Cover art

http://i.imgur.com/8Cqf5Rz.jpg

Release date

Coming to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in North America on November 17, 2015 and in the UK on November 20, 2015. Xbox One’s EA Access members will be able to play game 5 days early than anyone else.

Key Features

The Most Immersive and Photorealistic Interactive Entertainment Experience

• Visit classic planets from the original Star Wars™ trilogy, detailed with an unprecedented amount of realism and sense of authenticity that will transport you to a galaxy far, far away
• Experience amazing digital replicas of the original Star Wars™ movie models, brought to lifelike fidelity by DICE’s use of photogrammetry technology

Ground-based Combat on a Galactic Scale

• Engage in epic battles on iconic planets including Hoth, Endor, and Tatooine. Also, bring the fight to an all new location – the lava fields of Sullust
• Pilot a diverse set of ground-based vehicles including nimble speeder bikes, massive AT-ATs, and more

Master the Battlefront with Iconic Star Wars™ Characters

• Play as some of the most memorable characters in the Star Wars™ universe including Darth Vader and Boba Fett
• Encounter a variety of beloved characters from the original trilogy such as C-3PO and R2-D2

Take to the Skies in Epic Star Wars™ Dog Fights

• Pilot the Millennium Falcon, X-wings, TIE fighters, and more of your favorite vehicles in exhilarating aerial combat

Made for Jedi and Padawans Alike

• Battle alongside your friends online or in offline split-screen Co-op mode
• Seamlessly swap between 1st person and 3rd person views

Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Deluxe Edition

• Han Solo’s Blaster (instant access)
• Ion Detonator (instant access)
• MPL Ion Torpedo (instant access)
• Ion Shock (exclusive emote)
• Victory (exclusive emote)

Star Wars Battlefront Reveal Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwWLns7-xN8

Anything else?

Star Wars Battlefront’s max player count tops out at 40

Star Wars Battlefront “focusing on planetary battles,” not space combat

Does anyone else feel Like the new starwars battlefront will be a huge disappointment?
Anybody else as excited about Star Wars Battlefront
The Star Wars topic
So star wars battlefront heroes vs villians
Star Wars: Battlefront
Star Wars: Battlefront
Can evolve be played via a LAN party offline?

Aw damn, I’ll be busy during the reveal. I wanna see it so bad!!!

Yassssss.

I’ve been eagerly awaiting news of this. I loved the old Battlefronts.

And don’t you dare tell me I don’t know Star Wars Brandini! That was one time and I was sleepy! :stuck_out_tongue:

I catched the livestream from youtube live from the panel.God damn seeing everyone so aged :’(

But the last scene from the new trailer…Hype!

#relevant

Sure thing Padme… Also, I can’t recall if you ever referred to me as a stormtrooper, but if you did, further shame on you

I haven’t been this excited for a game sense evolve :smiley: .

So like 2 months? :stuck_out_tongue:

I did not! That was someone else. I told them you were a clone trooper not a Stormtrooper. And PADME LOOKS JUST LIKE THE OTHER ONE. ;W;

And it’s more like a year and two months. :wink:

Yesssssss, it’s been to long.

He said he hasn’t been this excited for a game since Evolve, but Evolve only came out about 2 months ago. Is he saying he was less excited about Evolve on February 9th 2015 than he was when they announced the game? The peak of the excitement is in the hours before you pick the game up, not when you first see it. And Padme looks nothing like Leia… oh god, please tell me you still knew her name because you said “the other one”

I haven’t been this excited for a game since Evolve was revealed, so 1 year 2 months for me. Thought he meant that. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m excited, but skeptical. I really hope it’s more like the originals than Battlefield 3 and 4. And for the love of god they had better have the clone wars era and an instant action mode offline

I’m excited, I loved the old games. Basically it’s just going to be Battefield with Star Wars assets right?

I believe so-yes.

That’s really what Battlefront was. It’s the conquest mode but with everything Star Wars. I prefer Clone Wars (should be obvious) because the Rebellion was more hit and run whereas the Clone Wars were a full on war

Well yeah, I meant more from a technical standpoint. The engine, layout, loadouts, vehicle combat, classes, etc. I’m expecting it to literally be battlefield remade to look like Star Wars, granted I’m okay with this because I like Battlefield. Trying not to get my hopes up so they don’t get crushed.

I’m looking forward to Battle Front. BF4 was great…Hardline…ya lost me…

Yup, being made by DICE, deplete the opposing team’s tickets by capping points and getting kills. Use vehicles and turrets to defend locations. Fly forces behind enemy lines to sneak the caps. I’m worried about the AT-TE and AT-AT. Those are going to be a pain to balance this time around, especially given that AT-AT’s like to walk side by side, preventing tow cables from working

Oh.

Oh my.

let the hype begin.