Star wars battlefront ll EA

But I like my general kenobi as is :frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning:

i liked Ewan Mcgregor Obi Wan. He was honestly one of the more redeemable factors of the prequels.

They better hurry and do it while he’s still young enough

I somewhat dislike this. Randomly spawning Hero pickups allowed new players to actually try them. Unlike the Battlefront 2 system where the top player got it and that was it.

Similarly to the AT-AT, random, time restricted use was better than one person getting in and staying there the whole match.

Other vehicles though? Physical hop in and go is better.

Looks good but I’m going to wait to see if it’s any good. Don’t want the Hype Train to turn against me again.

But people camped the hero drop points and you would never get to play them

After watching the story trailer a few times I have come to the conclusion. I really hate this trailer. Did George Lucas write it?

The dialog in the trailer is honestly bad enough It’s giving a very negative impression on me.

“They say the 501st got the best of the war, but we also got the worst. On Felucia the Seps dug their metal heels into the muck of that alien hellhole and dared the republic to come in after them. So we did, Only to be met with the month after month of flesh eating diseases, shrieking nocturnal predators, and other sights that haunt me to this day. Cut off and for all we knew abandoned by our superiors, our only hope was Aayla Secura, our jedi commander. Without her, well, none of us would have come out of that mess with our sanity, or our lives. When her death came, i hope it was quick. She earned that much.”

-501st journal entry on the battle of Felucia

But there might be multiple heroes at once on Walker assault now

All I want is a playable Grievous. That is all.

This times 100

I never had that problem.

I guess heroes won’t be able to enter a control point that has like 10 people in it and get out alive

:joy: ^

Yeah, The heroes and villains need to be nerfed a bit in my opinion. They literally are so good… TOO GOOD lol

Oh, without a doubt. There should be honestly. I have always felt that there was a lack of heroes and villains in Walker Assault specifically. Although, I also enjoy not getting murdered by them all the time haha.

YES YES YES. Obi Wan is such an important character, and does not get the credit, or time on screen, he deserves!

This is an awesome channel I just came upon a few days ago. If you like Battlefront anyway xD

I hope they add Hero Assault, which if you do not know, is a gamemode from the original Battlefornt 2 (2005). There is nothing but heroes and villains going at it! Totally fun and great to get practice with all of the the new heroes and villains.

#W A T C H T H O S E W R I S T R O C K E T S !