Stage 2: Periodic Challenge isn't completing despite meeting criteria

I had a challenge to win a match as Support, Assault or Kraken. Since playing Kraken, especially against new guys, would be a dick move, I went Support, used BUcket. We won, but it didn’t count as a win. Later I won another game, this time as Lennox, still didn’t count.

That challenge is still in my inbox.

Periodic challenges don’t appear to go away, but they do change once one has been completed. Are you sure after the match checking your rewards that it didn’t reward you and then change to a new, similar, periodic challenge?

I am sure. That challenge has remained for three matches straight.

And in the postgame menu, the periodic challenge crate thing did not appear in one of the boxes where a completed challenge goes.

Just making sure :slight_smile: I’m just going to rename your post title to be a bit more descriptive for the devs

Only Tier 1 hunters seem to count towards the challenge.

Oh, ok. That does seem to make more sense. [quote=“niaccurshi, post:4, topic:89609”]
Just making sure :slight_smile: I’m just going to rename your post title to be a bit more descriptive for the devs
[/quote]

Thank you, I am rather poor at making appropriate titles.

What do periodic challenges give you?

It can be a variety of things, generally Keys though, according to Devs.

This happened again. This time, with this challenge:

I had won three or four matches today as Kala, a Support, and I had literally just finished one as Lennox where we won against a Goliath. But once again, the Periodic challenge does not unlock for me. It’s a little saddening for me. I like challenges.

Sent you a PM.