Stage 2: Maggie Strategy, Tips and Advice

Need help or have some advice you want to share?
This Topic is designed for those that wish to ask for and/or offer advice regarding Maggie.

Please do not boast about your skill level, call other people out or belittle others’ play-styles. Do not mention/talk about leaderboard ranks and/or tournament wins as these usually devolve into derailed Topics.

That being said, please keep the conversations friendly as there are lots of players on these forums that dispense good advice.

##Archive
Check out advice from Legacy Evolve Maggie players!

What does it mean when Daisy stops and hauls? And does she follow the monster automatically or do I have to press 3 to “update” her following route, so to speak?

I think she only stops when she’s too far away from a hunter and howls to signal that that’s the way they should go. And as far as I know, there’s no way to control Daisy whatsoever, so pressing 3 would do nothing.

Only asking cause I was in a game with a Waggie and there was a moment when Daisy was going somewhere and then the scan revealed the monster was at the opposite side of the map.

Ok it was Waggie not Maggie but it made me question Daisy’s reliability in tracking the monster in Maggie’s case too even though I’ve never played her.