Stage 2: bugs (character/match start/texture/match restarts)

pc

So the stage 2 Evolve is out and needless to say it’s been a blast so far, the free to play model will bring a lot of new players and it finally feels rewarding to complete a match!
Of course this doesn’t come without a wide array of bugs, here are some that I’ve found so far:

• Picking a character sometimes results in everyone’s character being changed into those who are on the free rotation week (example: you picked Slim and got Caira, or you Picked Kraken and got Meteor Goliath, etc, etc.).
  • Sometimes when starting a match it reads that it’s the free rotation hunters versus the free rotation monster, even though when the match starts this isn’t the case.
  • Sometimes characters have crazy texture bugs that generally turns them skin colored with a mixture of dark grey, it looks really weird. I’ll upload an image on request.
  • EDIT: When a match is about to start the topleft wheel counts down, but once it reaches 0 it resets itself to 19 seconds, possibly server issues.

Have you encountered any other bugs so far?

Hello, the first two are known and logged issues. The third I believe is a shader issue and is also logged. The fourth, I haven’t seen posted yet though.

Can I ask, is this where you appear to be able to select a character but there is no countdown timer in the top right, just a loading wheel?

Confirmed bugs i went goliath and when the game started i just got kraken and the textures with some hunters are bugged so im ataching some screens here

It happened to me twice,
It’s when everyone has selected their characters and perks and the top left countdown wheel starts counting down, but once it reaches 0 it resets itself to 19 seconds.

Also when i got bugged textures when i take a break ingame --> screen

"When a match is about to start the topleft wheel counts down, but once it reaches 0 it resets itself to 19 seconds, possibly server issues."
Happening right now. 2 matches in a row that i had to leave because the countdown never ends. Restarts over and over again. I will keep trying.

When that happens is it after you got dumped out of a match, or just happens when normally trying to start a match that you otherwise haven’t had problems with?

Same over here all the time atm !

This is different. Can you make a new topic for this bug?

I logged today and i got that for those 2 matches only. I left them, and it’s working with no problems right now.

Ed:
Ok after the second match working “fine”,i lost a game and i got stuck in the screen where i should be finding new players for the next match. I cannot invite players, the game doesn’t recruit players and also i cannot leave this screen to find another match. I have to close the game window and open it again. No other choices.

1. Sometimes after choosing the characters all characters changed to the “rotating characters”.
  2. I played hyde and his skin looked really strange and caira in my team wasn´t even seeable(only her gear).