After a few minutes that I’ve spend ingame, here’s what I’ve/We’ve found so far.
Bugged Character selection: Hotfixed
Lobby crashes: Sometimes you don’t load into a game, sometimes you can’t leave a game.
The leaving part sometimes happens, when the timer is at its last 30seconds.
Missings textures: Characters have sometimes the combined textures of 2 Chars. Like picking Parnell and He’s having the skin of Torvald and Hyde.
FPS Issues: did you fix them? It seems they dissapeared
AI Bugs: Teleporting Bots that are stuckt in an endless loop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-f15grP_-0
Customs: Elite Wildlife is turned off but they still spawn
Thinks I don’t like:
- Showing the Winning streak. People will just disconnect, especially on high numbers and/or high ranks
- Ping not visible in lobbies. Even with 40k people, some people just join Lobbies in other regions and playing with a ping of 300-500, while the rest is having 100, is not that entertaining. I would love to see the ping before I start the match.
- Goliath feels a bit weak, did you guys changed some numbers @Insane_521?
- The Planet scanner: there is no real reason to sneak anymore. It feels like playing Overwatch. I run, I don’t sneak, I evolve and repeat that. If you fight agains a well coordinated team, you might get trapped in the first 70/80 seconds
- the amount of food seems a tiny bit low. Is it possible to add one creature to the packs so you don’t struggle to find anything in the first ~105 seconds?
- The prompt for doming. When you try to hide in a bush, the prompt will appear even tho the monster is not LoS to anyone
- DHE, well, you know
This is something I would really love to see: scrollable unlock list (you know, the level progress in your profile) and tooltips on badges, where you can get them (since some of them are somewhere rank 30ish on a Character and you can’t scroll through it)
I think that was it and I’ll drop this for your enjoyment what’s laying ahead of you:
@TheMountainThatRoars I was editing while you edited my Text, it confused me