Special Edition of Quantum Break for PC Hitting Retail and Steam on September 14

“After having worked with Remedy on the PC version of Alan Wake in 2012, and with Microsoft Studios on Ori and The Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (2016), and State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (2016), we are proud to announce a new triangle-collaboration with two of our trusted partners”, said Reinhard Pollice, Business and Product Development Director for Nordic Games. “Apart from being a new IP (which is always a brave step), Quantum Break turned out to be a sophisticated, visually stunning shooter with a top-notch cast of actors.”

The retail version of the Quantum Break: Timeless Collector’s Edition will cost EUR/USD 39.99 and includes:

Premium packaging

5 Game Discs (one-time Steam key redemption required)

Making of Blu-Ray

Making of Book

1 Soundtrack CD (Audio-CD)

2 Posters

Quickstart Guide

Read more at http://news.xbox.com/2016/08/10/special-edition-quantum-break-hitting-retail-and-steam-september-14/#kIlDSwwfbxB6gDMV.99

It should have been on Steam from day one

To clarify, the Steam and retail version of @QuantumBreak run on Windows 7 and up (64-bit). #quantumbreak

I got so confused. nvm… I’ll find the door.

Why are you confused?

Because I thought this was a thread about a certain medic.

Quantum :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, don’t I feel stupid for buying it on the Windows store when it was on sale.

I figured Microsoft would keep it on lock down, at least for an extended time.

That physical version looks nice though.

[quote=“Welverin, post:9, topic:98095”]
I figured Microsoft would keep it on lock down, at least for an extended time.
[/quote]Hopefully they start doing this with all the other games, besides i find the games on the Microsoft store expensive

Upcoming Microsoft games should be available on Steam Day 1 too.

Quantum Break for PC is €25.19 on CDKeys.com

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/quantum-break-pc-steam-cd-key