Sooooooo I was thinking

First off I’d like to say awesome work TRS I haven’t had this much fun with a game in a very long time. Second this community is F***ing awesome. The amount of creativity coming from these forums alone is awesome. Ok but what I really want to talk about is what’s going to happen after day 5 of this evacuation. TRS or from what I see on here is that the monsters are not from another dimension, so they must have a home world in this galaxy please correct me if I’m wrong. Do you guys n gals think that this would eventually lead to a galactic war of epic pproportion? What are the sizes of of the hunters respected armies? For all we know there could be millions or even billions of these monsters. Anyway we could possibly come up with a name for them as apossed to just calling them monsters to?

We think they’re aiming for Hub, but we don’t know where they’re coming from. We don’t know how many there are, but we do know they’re coming in from space (at least behemoth). We know they don’t reproduce, and they’re birthed without being a fetus.

We really don’t know much about them besides they like to kill XD

Hahaha that’s what makes them so interesting.I get such a star wars feeling everytime I come on the forums with people adding new stories or background info

Yeah we’re just the awesomest.

Yep the lore is so open at the moment it has a ton of ways to be interpreted.

All we now is that we should build a wall. That will teach them a lesson.

We have the theory that they were once human, or they are Shear’s anti-bodies.

I believe that Goliath was the first, to attack the colonists, but humans quickly learned how to bring it down.
Then came Kraken, who could fight from a distance and better see incoming returned fire. Humans again figured out its weakness.
So Wraith was created, whose hit-and-run and mind-messing tactics made it harder to counter. But humans found a way to nerf it.
Thus we have Behemoth, forgoing speed for defense, and with the most destructive techniques yet. Humanity has taken some down, but are beginning to fear whats next.
That’s my theory on the monsters anyway

You know… that would have been epic, if it did not evolve into a giant targetpractice dummy X_x

You had to go show off The Thread didnt you… -.-

My theory is that the monsters are man-made.Dunno the details.But i’m pretty sure that’s it.Either an experiment gone wrong or they just send them to kill people.The 1st is my better option

If Basilisk is any indication, Sol Hub can’t be the nicest of people. Three freaking Mutagen wars.

I’m willing to bet a Basilisk scientist escaped capture and continued experimenting on Shear, unable to accept the third loss.

What I find odd is that the monsters started outside the far arm, but are aimed directly for Hub. Are they going here because they’re told, or out of instinct? If they were still under human control why would they start in the far arm aimed at Hub? The only positive is it makes it seem alien and forces blame to be hard to point at a group unless hard proof was found. I personally think this is funded by someone of power, but who it is still remains unclear. As it stands anyone in the galaxy with enough funding could be using the monsters.

Maybe they’re from a near by planet does anybody know how close factor is to shear?

"Val recognized it as the Orion arm, the arm that Earth and all of Hub was in the middle of. A handful of blue dots glowed brightly in a line radiating out from Earth.

‘It’s the next colony in the line of attack,’ the director said, pointing to a series of circles. ‘If there is a line of attack. No one knows.’"

We know that Factor and Shear both sit in the Orion arm. We know that if you ‘line’ Factor, Shear, and Earth you get a line of sorts. No clue why they’re even attacking this basic planets. No clue if they’re even aiming for Hub, but it seems the most likely possibility.

Could be Sol Hub themselves funding this. Wouldn’t be the first time a government has massacred its own citizens.

The reason for being in the far arm could be that they’re Beta testing the monsters, as Sol Hub is probably more protected than Shear, plus there’s less resources for an investigation into the matter.

Basically Cabot is the Albert Wesker of this conspiracy theory. xD Makes senses don’t it?

Ca-ca-cabagge

I could see Hub doing this as the only protection they have is that it seems to be aimed at them. If the monsters turn off course though…

@Azmi_Anuar William Cabot torn apart by the loss of his wife swears vengeance on the entire galaxy.

Sounds like a self righteous Wesker. Confirmed. :stuck_out_tongue: Val is a quadruple agent just like Ada.

Who will be Chris and Claire though? Abe can be Carlos but then Val would be Jill. OMG my head hurts.

Val is really working for the Basilisk program. After learning about what Hub did to gen III soldiers she began to secretly give information. Little did she know at the time that this would be forcing her into giving information to NORDITA, and EbonStar in order to keep the Basilisks protected.

Don’t know if Evolve has a Chris type character. The closest one I can think of is Parnell. Caira can be Claire :stuck_out_tongue:

They also taste like chicken!