Hello Evolve community,
I played the alpha and the beta on PC. I love the game and its realy fun to play and watch. But it could be even better with some tweaks:
- Auto maximize when a game starts. never miss a game again!
- Disable hunter or monster queueing when solo
- Option to disable monster auto aim. doing 180° leap slams is no fun.
- Make option menu EVERYWHERE accessible. In the lobby, when you joined a game but before taking over bot, etc.
- Give people that joined a hunter game in progress the current game state (Monster stage, perk selected)
- Disregard 5. and do not allow joining games in progress at all. (Opt-Out Option)
- Disable monster take over when someone leaves. end the game instead. clearly when someone leaves on purpose, he lost already and has almost zero chance of winning. (Opt-Out Option)
- Give maggie an option to retrieve daisy. hunters lost game cause daisy decided to fuck it and go stand outside the generator room, where everyone else was.
- Option to disable intro videos would be really usefull.
- Make sneak on hold/toggle option
- This game could use a social hub linked to steam, i would like to see with whom i played and add people with a single click. Right now you have almost no chance to get to know people you played with. Thats kind of
anti social in my oppinion.
- Make UAV sober… its controlls are like drunk driving. The controls feel really swimmy and do not respond well IMO.
- Two different sensitivity settings for iron sight and normal aiming.
FOV slider highly recommended.added with Patch 1.1
- All chat and an indication to whom you write. i dont know if i am able to speak to team or enemy too.
- Two sets of key bindings (alternative button) / Seperate controlls for every character
- Replay functionality
Spectator toolWork in progress
- There should be channels, or lobbies where you meet other players. region sorted. similar to warcraft3.
- Selected perk should be visible (maybe when you toggle the map on)
- Which perk is selected automatically when you do not chose one?
- Leaderboards on an externel webpage acessible Replays on the App are
really good, would be nice if they made it into the game or on a
- API for telemetry data
- Leaderboars should have an Option to directly chose a specific
character, going through every hunter to reach tier5 will be a bit
- Monster that is seen through a wall should have a different outlining
than when its in plain sight, sometimes i can not tell if i will hit
it now or if there is a wall. Anybody else?
- Windowed Fullscreen should not minimize
bugs i encountered:
1. birds sometimes trigger when sneakingsolved,
its intentional, they seem to not trigger when you barely
scratch their circle though.
- when you do not chose skills, you get 1/1/1. evolving to lvl 2 lets you respec them. you do not get 6 skillpoints, only 3
skillpoints in total on stage 2.
- Leaderboards do not count leaving as loss
If you have some things to add, please write them and we could make a compilation for future reference. Thanks!