List of supposed tea that they’ve gathered to be serve on the info they’ve managed to get from the dev time of Left 4 Dead 3.
- Game was playable.
- There were internal conflicts, the team was split on what engine they wanted to run the game on. While the game was worked on Source Engine 2, at the time the engine was not in a very good engine as it was still largely unfinished, and some devs wanted to use the more popular, stable and features of the Unreal Engine instead.
- Some people TRS were brought in to work on the game.
- It had cross VR support meaning players who play in vr can play together with people don’t use vr in the same match.
- Has a roster of eight characters to choose from. Four characters from the original series return; two from the first game and two from the second game.
- Each of the survivors have unique skills and abilities.
- It went deeper into player choices. Character choices as well an as expension of the pathing system.
- Its status is pretty much dead on the water as Valve has no initiative to push for project to move forwards. Not so sure if its still the case in 2019.
Video below for more