So yeah just some high stats I made recently with EMET and Parnell

Anyone else get high stats?

77k healing and you still lost that E.M.E.T. game :japanese_ogre:

Will post mine when internet is working.

Gotten Parnell games with Shotgun damage over 100,000. In Arena, naturally.

To be fair it is arena though.

Edit: in a game of hunt earlier, I did 40k healing with Emet. And we won :wink:

To be fair though, my team was terrible and I kept myself alive with jetpack recharge while they were all down and we almost won. :wink:

Lol you sacrificed the team :frowning:

What were your medals?

It’s more along the lines of them sacrificing themselves haha

Oh my god, the heals, the damage, that’s insane!

POST THAT SHIT NOW

Can’t seem to find the over 9000 100,000 one but this is close:

Some Lenny things:

This one was fun:

Heh, this:

This one is neither my biggest number nor a damage number, but fuck it, it gave me like six aneurysms.

You wanna know the funny thing? Not one of those games was an achievement. The numbers were high but in the end they were just a sign of having really, *really, really bad games. Real games, good games, games I’m happy with, were ones like these:

Etc. Which is why I hate numbers, and using them to measure prowess. It’s a really empty thing for me.

Well you didn’t use medals. Just the end results.

Those are indeed impressive numbers! Good show! :open_mouth:

I didn’t shoot wildlife in any of those games so I didn’t bother screencapping the medals.

See that’s the point, it wasn’t:

None of those games were something to be proud of. Which is why I think people should post stats of the games that were close, fun, fair and enjoyable.

But they were games with up to 3 stage 2 monsters. Arena outputs some of the largest numbers of any of the modes.

Apparently people don’t like to read. [quote=“MidnightRoses, post:14, topic:79111”]
You wanna know the funny thing? Not one of those games was an achievement. The numbers were high but in the end they were just a sign of having really, really, really bad games. *Real games, good games, games I’m happy with, were ones like these:
[/quote]

Posted those to make a point: The numbers are ridiculously useless.

Even in regular Hunt you can get absurd numbers against monsters you play like wusses for forty minutes.

Well I like those numbers anyway :slight_smile:

Don’t get all bent out of shape. Just a mere observation.

These are obviously Photoshopped.

That’s not over 100K with the shotgun…

I am disappoint.