So..........what are we supposed to do with a dead 50 ton monster?

Seriously. Just killed a Monster that has to the ability to quickly evolve and grow stronger every few minutes.(not to mention TP, natural fire breathing, and storm manipulation) So who does the clean up and scavenging of the monsters?

So do the hunters sell the parts to the black market (maybe Hyde taking sum for a barbecue) or does N.O.R.D.T. (don’t know how to spell it) keep the animal to “study” (preferably weponize its capability) for more weapons?

This gave me a good few laughs. Thank you.

Leave it to decay, I suppose.

Or just burn it, that works too.

I’m sure Lazarus can find something to do with it… let’s just bring it back to the ship…

@EyeOfCharon Love the reference to “Pacific Rim” but can I use the Goliaths flame breath for a modified flame breathing Daisy?

Works for me! :grimacing:

This was so spot on!

Eat it…or help Laz to bring it back to ship…

This was the first thing that that I thought about! Lol

Make a profit of monster steak, of course!

Haha! Yeah, he’s the man! xD

Nailed it! hahahahaha!

Not sure if I should be laughing about how he sells monster parts.
Or that grin on his face.

My question is what are they gonna do with Behemoth,he’s 375,000 pounds.

Yup!

EAT IT

no more Hankd “grilled” canyon eel

no more synthpaste rations FOR YEARS

ONLY DELICIOUS GOLIATH NOW
I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEM HOW BIG AND NATTY THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS ? THATS TOP LEVEL QUALITY STEAK RIGHT THERE IF IVE EVER SEEN ONE !

Hyde seems pretty keen on eating them.

So Eat 'em.

Probably just leave the corpse for the carrion feeders, at least during the Evac campaign. Not a lot of time for much else. Afterwards, if they’re stranded on Shear… well they all have sidearms they seem to pull out of nowhere when incapped, why not knives as well?