So many quetions

I really think some things are not clearly explained

• Bullets poison the monster buff: What exactly counts as bullets? Does Hyde’s flame thrower shoot “bullets”? and Caira’s grenade launcher?

• Inscreased damage buff: Does that also apply to Caira’s healing grenades? Cause they also do some kind of “damage” just positively right?

No and No.

Bullets is everything that shoots bullets.Hyde minigun-Markov rifle-Parnell Shotgun-Torvald Shotgun-Abe Shotgun-Maggie weapon-Griffin Weapon-(Not sure about Val-Laz rifle)

No healing doesn’t get affected by damage

Val and Laz count

I used to think that too, but then…

Even mininukes count as bullets, apparently!

LOL sorry for the missinformation then.I guess everything deals the poison effect xD

Oh but then I also remember reading in another thread that Bucket turrets DON’T actually apply those effects, but since I can’t find the thread/post in question I might be wrong on that.

does anyone know if damage perk would affect buckets turrets?

It does
10 chars

For the Turrets, Damage perk does affect them, Poison Buff does not.

I assume that means slow doesn’t affect turrets either?

Also, I don’t know if I ever saw orange confirmation whether or not flamethrower/lightning gun were affected by slow/poison. Your post in the other thread seems to include those weapons, but it was never confirmed.

Basically if it’s a gun that does damage, those effects are applied. If it’s a placed object that does damage, those effects are not applied. So yes, the Flamethrower would apply the Poison and Slow effects.

Wildlife Buff Question

Hurray, finally I know!

See? such stuff is so ambiguous, they should have used the more generic term “projectile, ballistic and torch weapons” as in other games.

Thanks guys for all your help !