So Like, I just noticed [a few days ago] I'm in the top 500 for a monster player. What?

When did this happen… I’ve never ever high on the leaderboards for like anything o.o

Well.

I’m assuming it’s because you won a lot.

No it’s because I ate too many mammoth birds.

Congratulations!

Well, not many people play this game and most games are vs randoms only.

a leaderboard post…

I hate whoever made this gif. They could have easily reversed it and made a seamless loop :expressionless:

Don’t want to spoil your fun, but looking at the active playernumbers this seems to be quite average for a monster player.
At peaktime there are only ~900 people playing evolve (PC version, according to steamcharts, http://steamcharts.com/app/273350#1m). Assuming 1/5 of all Evolve players are monster players (which probably isn’t correct) makes an average of 180 monster players per day (at peak time) …

Ironically, pubs are getting harder lol. I do believe I’m rank 37, and I’m generally fighting against full level 40 teams. Of course, I don’t mind, I like a challenge. Pubs were easy up until level 30 or so. I main Goliath but I like kraken I lot as well. I don’t really play Wraith; she’s boring to fight as and against lol.

Well I’m on ps4 if that affects anything lol

I think both consoles have much larger player base than PC,

cough humblebrag cough

Assuming 1/5 of all Evolve players are monster players (which probably isn’t correct) makes an average of 180 monster players per day (at peak time)

A bit of a confusing read, with the way you phrased it. What you mean to say is that at peak hours, there’s aproximately 180 main monster players online.

But to get a better understanding of how many main monster players there are total, you should look at the bigger picture.

According to [steamspy][1] there’s aproximately 40.000 individual players online every two weeks. So let’s go with your assumption and make a guess saying 1/5 of those players are mainly monster players. That means that the active playerbase of Evolve (on pc) must have roughly 8.000 main monster players.

But of course, none of this matters, since I just found out OP is playing on console :slight_smile: And also because the ranking system in Evolve is more based on time invested in a character, rather than skill. The only thing that really counts is total win number.

Still wanted to share some PC numbers though. :wink: [1]: http://steamspy.com/app/273350

My pc could never handle Evolve (it can barely handle League).

Same! Wooden as heeeeeeyull
And yet, I’m no.5 Hyde globally…
swoon