There are two things people like to come up with in evolve: hunters and monsters
But theres another major thing in the game that people forget: the planet shear and everything that lives upon it. So heres a new thing to think about:
- What sorta map would be cool, and what type of enviroment should it have?
- What sorta plants grow there? Normal or exotic ones?
- What sorta creatures live there? Normal or exotic ones, and do any of them serve a special function?
So heres mine:
- A desert map. On shear theres a continent that for a unknown reason is always in the sun and therefore the area got extremely heated and creating a desert with very deadly and heavily mutated fauna and flora. This map takes place in a cannyon with douzens of areas and even a small tunnel system. This map would be the largest one yet. It would have rocks spread out and some flora here and there, and one area with a small oasis where there would be a lot of flora ans fauna.
Now this is just a idea, i understand if this creates contreversy due to the issues its creates: the map also has a special mechanic: water both the hunters and monster have to every now and then drink, or will take constant damage due to the extreme heat. The hydration meter will deplete much quicker in the sun…and i mean MUCH quicker. Just a idea tho since it would imo fit the theme of a hot deadly desert. The monstet would drink from lakes and get water from certain creatures like the steamodons and aquadons, while the hunters will get water packages droped around the map that they have to use. The monster can also drink and destroy these packages, but that might take a while due to their high health
- The flora has become very small and dense, and due to the lack of water has grown more hostile towards fauna
While there are mostly low bushes, and grass here and there, theres also some more
Banshee plant: these deadly plants are mutated versions of normal flesh eating plants. They hide in small burrows and strike after anything that moves in their vicinity. While hard to spot and are in greater numbers, they lack the deadlines of normal flesh eating plants
Tentaclur flower: this flower is extremely deadly and can even cause problems to smaller monsters, whiping poisonous tentacles and can instantly consume any smaller creature…humans on the list. Luckily they are extremely rare with only two or three in most areas
Dessert tree: nothing special, just a smaller type of tree adapted to the desert. It has a few, large leaves in order to absorb as much sun as possible
- A lot of animals have adapted to the heat by using their own type of photosynthesis and some store water inside them. This means this map will have a lot of steamodons and some armadons, as well as large rock toads (cant remember name)
Aquadon: these massive creatures are a heavy adaptation of the giant sloth. It grew two massive water containers on its back, and its body is now covered by a thick skin now. Eating them will hydrate the monster
carrion birds: yup theyre back. Due to their lack of weaponry, they wait until the monster or hunters have killed something and then go to eat the remains. But do note that they have become agressive, and therefore will attack hunters that come too close
Rock birds: mamoth birds have mutated and no longer walk around doing their buisness. They disguise themselves as rocks, and attack nearby hunters and monsters alike. Their electric jolts do more damage as well, but due to the heat their skin has become fairly thin and they are therefore much morw fragile
This is just a example. I will expand more on this, but i hope you understand my idea
So now its up to you: what sorta map would you like to see? And what sort of plants and animals live there? Tell me
Lets make develope planet shear together!!!