So I've managed to play 2 games as monster all day

Been searching all day and only found 2 monster games, I thought it was because I’m gold so I tried a different account but no! All my US buddies can play monster game after monster game where as people in UK can’t find one? Fix your MM please!!!

1 Like

It’s entirely possible that there are far too many monsters searching in your region, and not enough hunters. If you are being matched more quickly when searching as hunter, this is the case.

3 Likes

[quote=“MajorLeeHyper, post:2, topic:68202”]
It’s entirely possible that there are far too many monsters searching in your region, and not enough hunters.
[/quote]Really wish there was some indication if this is the case in the matchmaking screen.

1 Like

Hm… Like something that says, “Monsters Searching In Your Region: 67%” and “Hunters Searching In Your Region: 33%”?

I quite like that idea actually.

Don’t rock the boat now…

What? 10 Roses.

The UK are getting shafted,I go on ps live all the yanks are playing and live streaming,when we go to play we have to wait…wait… 30mins have gone,can’t you match us with everyone not just region based?

OP, do you have a low rank? It might come from here.

Here me out:
Today I came back after a few months of not playing, to try the new matchmaking hunt system.
I queued as a monster and got a game almost immediatly, against silver hunters.
I kept loosing my games as a monster, to encounter less powerfull opponents (10 matchs to see what’s your level), and the waiting time kept becoming bigger and bigger, as I faced weaker and weaker opponents.

I’m now at my 5th lost match and I just can’t find any game as a monster.
So my guess is: to have less waiting time, win all your games.

You’re welcome :blush:
Me are genuaous.

My friend, he said he was gold. :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn, my bad then.
I hope a quick solution will be found. :confused:

Edit: OP says that his friends from the US get instant monster games.
Is there a way to switch from Europe to US?
(I’m from Europe too BTW, so I can confirm the long waits here)

Yeah UK servers are seperate from US, so there might not be as many people playing or just simply a shit ton of monsters queuing.