So I looked up Behemoth's ability "Fissure" on Bing and the results were quite NSFW. WTF TRS xD

One of the main result was on Wikipedia which I am not allowed to share here because NSFW so just the description of what it is should be ok.

An anal fissure or rectal fissure is a break or tear in the skin of the anal canal. Anal fissures may be noticed by bright red anal bleeding on toilet paper, sometimes in the toilet. If acute they may cause pain after defecation1 but with chronic fissures pain intensity is often less. Anal fissures usually extend from the anal opening and are usually located posteriorly in the midline, probably because of the relatively unsupported nature and poor perfusion of the anal wall in that location. Fissure depth may be superficial or sometimes down to the underlying sphincter muscle.

but second and other results are more friendly.

WebMD.com was second on the list is Safe so open up

in case you don’t like to read. Here’s an audio version of the page.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I LOOK AT THE BEHEMOTH THE SAME WAY.

…Well…this is just fantastic.

I’m more concerned that you were using Bing.

letmebingthatforyou hon.

I’m afraid the same comes up on google too :confused:

For the record, that is a medical fissure - not the one in behemoth’s kit. A geological fissure is a large crack made in the ground from earthquakes and landslides as pictured below:

Behemoth is slamming the ground apart, and thus, creating a fissure in the earth.

Yes, obviously Behemoth’s ability is named after geographical fissures. I think he was just pointing out that there was an other meaning. I hope.

Right? Right?!

… Nope. Not touching this one with a 10-foot pole.

Heh, that’s funny. But basically you had never read that word before or knew what it meant?

Oh come now, Garrus, we’ve all seen you on that…other thread. This is child’s play to you.

Even I have limits, Midnight. :wink:

And this is beyond them, but the Wraith thread isn’t? I’ve been there, Garrus. I’ve seen it and it is unspeakably horrible. This doesn’t hold a candle to it.

“we’ve all sen you on that” quick fix it and act like nothing happened!

What is it? What?

And you have what, 16% of all the posts in that thread? :laughing:

I have a sneaking suspicion you don’t really think it is as horrible as you pretend it is…

That being said, visceral material in this vein edges a bit too close to my “squick” factor for me to work with it. There’s a reason I never became a veterinarian or studied veterinary medicine like I originally planned. This is part of it. The other part is that my hands have a slight shake to them, which I’ve had since childhood and maybe even earlier. But that isn’t really here nor there, now is it? :wink:

Oh, it’s horrible. But I come from a place that makes it look sane. I can walk in the darkness and emerge unscathed.

Besides, Shin’s there a lot. And Shin is fun. So I shall also be there occasionally. For fun. Besides, that thread is dead now.

Well… I learned a new thing today.

Is it? Is it really…? Has it finally died?

So it would seem.

Do. Not. Jinx. Us.

Wistlesslowly edges off to the side

Gives a new meaning to “tearing the hunters a new one,” eh? :wink: