Smash bros so corrin is super pay2win

she counters everything no joke fast high jumps ridiculous recovery a lot of damage and the longest smash attack range I got so salty that I became rage mode cloud and kicked his arse he thought he was all good
what do you guys think who have fought him/her

Hehe, easy there.
I don’t think we need a dedicated topic just for a single Smash Bros character rant.

yeah we do its that bad

she outclasses everyone in 1-2 ways

I forgot the stun locks 2 your stuck like zero suit samus gun but its like 20 times easier to hit

By the way, you can also edit your posts by hitting this pencil icon, rather than making a new reply for eatch time you want to add something.

I know but me to lazy to put
edit:

Well, I’ve only played Bayonetta, so I have no thoughts. She does look fun as hell to play as. Bayonetta is LIFE though.

Eh. I like Cloud better.

have you fought her online though

No

10 char

I didn’t know Corrin was released, I’ll check them out and give my feedback once I’ve played a bit.

The only issue I have with corrin is their counter attack. It has a massive window, can hit multiple people in a massive area, and can outright kill even the heaviest characters at 60%. Usually they need to be around at least 100% damage for a kill to be possible with a counter.

The rest of corrin though… no problems for me

I know she has the cheapest counter in the game if it happens in the air and you have 40 % its insta death