Slim Complaints

Within all the games I’ve played as Monster, every time I play a Slim, I have this bad mindset about how he plays against me because of all the negativity the community negetivtyrputs on the character.

It may just be because I’m not high in rank, but when I do play against Slim, he’s not impossible to play against just a little more challenging. Maybe the matchup against Goliath is an ok pick against him, idk.
It’s just I haven’t found him to be as annoying as everyone says he is. I just do my thing and try best to win the game and not act retarded. XP

Wait till you will be playing against some good Slim with good Hank, you will throw your keyboard out of the window :slight_smile:

1 Like

I shall try not to if that does happen to me. League has trained me not to rage too hard at a game.

1 Like

Ok in that case you are good to go and your keyboard is safe :smiley:

1 Like

You mean keyboard number 8 and monitor number 5 will be safe? Nah just jokes aha.

1 Like

Slim is okay huh? A real nice guy?

2 Likes

Don’t let Shredder see this thread, he’ll flip tables for days.

2 Likes

Well, like I said, it’s probably because of what my ranking is at and the fact that more newbies were playing at the time. So yea.

I really dont mind Slim too much either, and think that everyone is just riding on the hate train for him. Like the rest of the DLC characters, all it takes is some creative movements to throw them off. Soon spore clouds are getting nerfed though, so at least the people who are complaining will probably be happy.

1 Like

I’m at silver 1, bordering silver 2 monster, and to be honest I don’t have that many problems with him. The spore cloud isn’t as bad as everyone makes it out to be imo, I can power through it. My real pet peeves right now aren’t Slim-Hank combos, but Caira-Hank combos.

2 Likes

Alright, keep in mind that I’m a pretty bad monster, currently silver expert. I’m mostly facing lower tier silver hunters and I really don’t have that much trouble with Slim. I will probably get rekt by any good team using him. I know how good he can be but I haven’t had too much trouble. The medic I don’t like going up against is Caira, but that’s not really me not being able to win against her but kinda a personal thing with me not wanting to kill her :stuck_out_tongue:

##DID SOMEONE SAY SLIM IS OK?!

You’re so lucky I’m in school and cannot write an essay on why I hate him.

Good because you don’t need to because we’ve been through it a billion times

Well people think he’s ok. So it’s apparently not been shared enough :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think he’s bad, nor good- I’m in the middle.

Come @ me

1 Like

Later, switching classes.

Who summoned @10shredder00 ? I did not see a tag. Lol. Gobi must of helped him.

I see all things that involve Slim and the 5th Monster.

Not if slim uses his spores you don’t. Lol

1 Like

#>:[

1 Like