Skyrim special edition (remastered) MODDDDDSSSSSSSS!

it releases 10/28/16.
that water difference.

Fuck yes. I am on PC, but fuck yes anyways! This will be bought!
I wonder if it will include all DLC or wether is will just be a DLC for the PC version.

I guess I’ll spend September on trying to figure out what I want to mod.

Wait. This means both Skyrim and Civ 6 will be realeased in the same month? Well good bye good grades :stuck_out_tongue:

Booooooooooooo gimme an actual remaster. Maybe a game that isn’t only 5 years old.

If you have all the DLC/Legendary edition it’s a free upgrade on steam.

This is the best news of the week so far :smile:

oh yeah all dlc is included with the game if you didn’t have it before

I have the legendary edition. Though I have to shamefully admit that I never made more than 3 quests of the Dragonborn DLC :frowning: Time to do it!

I really hope that they will re-continue bugfixing support.

Why not wait till the remaster to beat the game thoroughly? It’s only 4 months away.

If you own EITHER skyrim and all of its DLCs or the legendary edition. It means either-or.

Keep in mind that’s their PR talking. A lot can change in 4 months, so it may not be guaranteed.

Well shit, I’m pretty sure this is going to screw up the development of skywind. Progress for that game is pretty damn slow as it is and I have no idea how that’s going to affect their plans.

For those of you unfamiliar with skywind, it’s an undertaking by fans to create a game that combines morrowind and skyrim. If I understand correctly, it’s like 1 big mod on skyrim.

Thats what I meant by that :sweat_smile:

If you own Skyrim and all its add-ons or own Legendary Edition on Steam, you’ll get a free upgrade to Skyrim Special Edition on Oct 28

EDIT: Nvm! Someone beat me to it lol

EDIT: STILL EXCITED!! Woooooooooooooooo

I think the only thing I’m going to be slightly let-down by is how unlikely 60fps is going to be on consoles. It’s not like it’ll do much for a game like Skyrim, so it’s more of a nitpick than a real criticism. But it would have been a nice little addition.

Yes.

YES.

#YES!

I can’t even begin to explain how excited I am. I love Skyrim, but I ended up spending more time modding it than playing because of the terrible instability that is Skyrim mods. NO MORE!

Oh man, all the new graphics and now I won’t have to go looking for shaders and YES

Stoked AF. I almost bought original skyrim last night, but a little voice told me to wait.

O.O LIFE COMPLETE. FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE. TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY. GIVE ME!!!

Echem… Sorry.

I might actually pick this up just for the console mods since I don’t play PC but I still want a remake of Morrowind dammit!

I’m not alone Bethesda, you know you would rake in all the money in the world with a remake to Morrowind. Keep the original crafting system and all the spells and it would be pure video game gold.

It shouldn’t, no, it’s simply a port over to the FO4 Engine. The same file structure for programs to manipulate ESP/ESM files should still be there. If not, they’re seriously shooting themselves in the foot about it since Skyrim mods have been around for forever and I’m pretty sure they’re going to cover backwards compatibility.

TL;DR: Unless they did one of two things:

1. completely rewrote the way the game handles ESP/ESM files & archives
  2. Skywind is reliant on SKSE; I’ll be honest here, SKSE reliance shouldn’t be much of an issue either - Because it’s just on a different engine, so porting the FO4 SE should be a quick and dirty edit on it.

It shouldn’t be affected.

Give me Morrowind with these graphics then I’ll care.

OH MAN, DEAR GOD YES. ALL THE YES.

There aren’t enough adjectives in the English language to describe how happy this makes me.

This may have been excessive…