Skills4u2envy "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" video

I got bored Saturday night and decided to edit together a video for fun, just keep in mind that sound design and editing aren’t my strengths lol

Let me know what you think!

Music, Music and Music; What're you listening to?
Evolve Music Video: "I Am The Enemy"

That…
Was TOTALLY WICKED!

Really nice timing, great vid.!

Is the song non copyrighted? :smile:

I’ve been wanting to use it for a while…

Awesome video by the way.

Hell yeeeeeeeeah! Awesome video! :smiley: I especially love the way you did the ending. :thumbsup:

Now if that was a video that I found for Evolve and never knew about Evolve till now. That would’ve had me so hyped! Also I felt a little hyped right now :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn good job!!

This is the best Evolve Trailer i hv ever seen O.O

Alright, that was sooooo badass. I actually got hyped watching this trailer.

Now I want to play Evolve. Ttyl everyone.

Then my job is done :slightly_smiling:

Pretty sure it is, I mean it’s Lorde’s cover for the Tears for Fears song.
I just butchered it and spliced it together with Evolve music; I don’t think I even used the entire song.

I got so many chills watching this!!! The music was perfect! Awesome editing :bucket_salute:

You don’t have to use the entire song. My sisters friend is a pretty popular youtuber (10k subs) and he said that 5 seconds of the song is minimum requirement for a copyright strike.

Legal Reasons too OP plz narf.

Going to have to check the legal T’s and C’s hold on.

EDIT: Well the video I suppose is transformative enough so I guess your fine under the fair use law.

That scene with Kala at the end with the timing was LIFE

There’s an ad on the piece because it’s monetized by the copyright owner of the song (UMG).

Copyrighted content was found in your video.
The claimant is allowing their content to be used in your YouTube video.
However, ads might appear on it.

That’s generally what YouTube does now instead of just removing the video.

AAAWWW YEEEE! This is so awesome. I already have a soft spot for that song, but for real, the editing made this 10x more epic. This is going straight to favorites. Rock on!

@mizx this is what I was editing when I was watching you stream Sven Co-op Saturday night

awesome video! hope to see more in the future now :stuck_out_tongue:

If I do, it might be a while. I was supposed to finish my Mad Mags but I get new ideas and want to do them before finishing the one I’ve started. It’s a vicious cycle.