Single DLC Character Locked Master Thread

Hi all!

There have been quite a few reports of a single DLC character becoming locked, and I’m here to gather some info!

This worked great for when we were having an issue with all DLC becoming locked/the store not working, so we’re hoping that this thread has similar success!

We’re currently trying to get to the root of this issue, but we’re going to need some details from affected counts to get to the bottom of it.

If you are affected please list the following information:

• Platform (PC/XBox One/PS4)

• Gamer Tag (Steam ID, XB Live Name, PSN Name)

• Which character is locked?

• Did you purcase this character as part of a season pass or indivudally?

• Did you get a purchase confirmation when buying this/have you been charged?

• Did you buy this from the in game store of the Steam/PSN/XBL store?

• If you go to buy this item again, are you prompted to reinstall or does it ask you to buy the item again? (Note if you’ve given a pay wall, please DO NOT continue as you will be charged again)

• Are you connect to my2k?

• Has this character always been locked or did this just start occurring? If it just become locked, what date?

Please list only this information on this thread.

Replies that are do not contain the above info will be flagged as off topic and removed.

Thanks for your help! Hopefully we’ll have an update on this issue soon. I’ll keep you posted with any new info I get.

:yellow_heart::bucket_cute::yellow_heart:

DLC Locked / Unable to Access Store - Master Thread
[Known] - PLEASE RELAUNCH - DLC Locked on All Platforms

Hi,

This happened to me today with gorgon. Id say 3-4h ago, and its locked now.

A different “bug” maybe but perhaps related, is Kala. Its locket as well, but when i go to store, to buy it, its not available.
Is it only sold as part of Season Pass 2 ?

Other info about my account

Platform (PC/XBox One/PS4) --> PC windows 10

Gamer Tag (Steam ID, XB Live Name, PSN Name) --> rainerpl1 i think

Which character is locked?

Did you purcase this character as part of a season pass or indivudally? -->individually i think

Did you get a purchase confirmation when buying this/have you been charged? --> yes, a while back

Did you buy this from the in game store of the Steam/PSN/XBL store? --> yes

If you go to buy this item again, are you prompted to reinstall or does it ask you to buy the item again? (Note if you’ve given a pay wall, please DO NOT continue as you will be charged again)
“Your account already owns some of the above items, so you can’t purchase them again”

Are you connect to my2k? no

Has this character always been locked or did this just start occurring? If it just become locked, what date?
it became locked 3-4h ago, 17.02

update: its unlocked now

Platform: PS4

PSN ID: Terry_Locke

Which character is locked? Tier five characters, Gorgon, and variations randomly switch between being available and being locked. It does not always affect every character and there doesn’t seem to be a pattern.

Did you purchase this character as part of a season pass or individually? I bought the Ultimate Edition.

Did you get a purchase confirmation when buying this/have you been charged? Yes.

Did you buy this from the in game store of the Steam/PSN/XBL store? I redeemed a code on PSN.

If you go to buy this item again, are you prompted to reinstall or does it ask you to buy the item again? (Note if you’ve given a pay wall, please DO NOT continue as you will be charged again) It says that the character is already purchased.

Are you connected to my2k? Yes.

Has this character always been locked or did this just start occurring? If it just became locked, what date? It happens randomly from time to time.

@LadieAuPair Not sure who else to tag for this, sorry

Platform (PC/XBox One/PS4): PC

Gamer Tag (Steam ID, XB Live Name, PSN Name): SteamID: Jaite

Which character is locked? Everything is locked

Did you purcase this character as part of a season pass or indivudally? Everything is locked, including all the stuff from PCMASTER pack

Did you get a purchase confirmation when buying this/have you been charged? Dont remember

Did you buy this from the in game store of the Steam/PSN/XBL store? From steam

If you go to buy this item again, are you prompted to reinstall or does it ask you to buy the item again? (Note if you’ve given a pay wall, please DO NOT continue as you will be charged again) Cant buy anything as everything has been purchased.

Are you connect to my2k? Yes

Has this character always been locked or did this just start occurring? If it just become locked, what date? I returned to the game today 6/21/2016 and stuff was not locked, however after logging off and back on, everything seems to be locked.

EDIT: I guess it somehow fixed itself…

Yeah, sometimes odd stuff like that happens, glad it’s fixed! :slight_smile: