SIim Spore Cloud Launcher Best Strategy! (3 star) Video inside, Hope it Helps

I show off the best way IMO to master Slim’s spore cloud laucher (LEVEL 3) in Rescue mode with bots. This is easily the hardest mastery of any hunter in evolve but definitely achievable. Hope you enjoy and it helps you out "). LMK if you got questions.

hit me up if need help

That’s a lot easier than trying to revive them regularly, but this was a pain for me until I found out that shooting a spore cloud at any wildlife when you revive counts as shooting the Monster. They still need to be in the cloud at the moment of the revive, and it’s still easiest to do on solo Rescue, but it cuts out on the Monster jumping out of the cloud at the last second - you can even shoot it at a stationary carnivorous plant if your team doesn’t kill it. Went from getting maybe 2 in a match to getting 5-8 per match like a normal progression requirement.

nice thanks for sharing I did notice that some people were saying that but I never checked would make this a lot easier but hey! what works works.

just bump up

This helped me so much, I had no idea how to get 3star spore cloud, but now I do! Thanks so much

wow thanks man im glad it helped you out! :smile:

Anyone on ps4 hit me up

Are you on xbone?

Nope on ps4 "/

Bumping up

Bumping it up

Bump it up