Showcasing some glitches

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO EVOLVE? I MEAN I CAN BARELY PLAY ONE ROUND WITHOUT RUNNING INTO SOME GLITCHES.

But, in all seriousness, I figured it would be a good idea to capture some video of some glitches to help out the devs. So, here ya go! Hope you can get these worked out shortly.

Clip 1-3: Spawned into a room, had to take-over Markov bot, didn’t realize he was stuck on the top of the new map. Can shoot through the (sky) “floor”, cant lay down any mines though. Also had to run off the edge of the world, and die, to respawn normally.

Clip 4: This spawn glitch has been happening a lot, I’ve had it happen personally. Start with a black screen, then eventually you screen loads but you are outside of the ship, usually right below it, you can use all your skills and attacks and even use your jetpack. You generally land quicker then everyone else.

Last clip: I was the monster when I spawned into a game, except, there was no monster. I also had a VERY VERY small amount of hp, with like 2 bars of hp total. I couldn’t see my body, had no attacks or skills. Could not jump as well. Was stuck running around, being able to smell, but not do anything else. I ended up catching up to the hunters, only to be trapped by a harpoon gun, set off some birds, and then they killed me. I do not know if they could see my body, or if they were just shooting where the harpoon trap led to (my invisible body), but yeah. One shotgun round and I was GG.

P.S. I know its Sunset Overdrive, I used the template in the upload studio for Xbox One just to see what it could do.

The Hank falling in the dropship is what gets me :joy:

Hank deserves it to be honest.