Show Us Your Play Space!

This is me 10% of the time, otherwise there might be another can, a plate…

8 Likes

I’ve been building and expanding my setup for what, 4 years I think? Keeping an eye on Marktplaats (our version of Ebay), just snagging cheap stuff here and there. Pretty much everything bar the PC (well, the parts of the PC) is second hand.
PC is getting old though, so I’ll need to upgrade soon-ish. Shame everything is so damn expensive :confused:

6 Likes

Holy fucking shit, why do you have so many tabs opened?

7 Likes

This is mine. It’s a bit dark cause of the curtains because my rabbit was still sleeping

6 Likes

I have another window with about 40 tabs. I’m a tab-hoarder :joy:

(for real, my right window mostly has music, my subscriptions and game guides/builders/whatever)

5 Likes

It’s on the messy side :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I prefer to play in darkness.

Yes, I am Canadian.

6 Likes

I knew it!

1 Like

Looks like we’ve got the same desk :wink:

4 Likes

Gotta thank DIY Ikea for that, although I do find that the wooden board is a bit…dirty. Like catches dust like no other and I’ve noticed these small scratches that just stay there.

Maybe I should have put product on it …

@skills4u2envy curious to see how your desk looks like! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can snap a pic probably tonight or tomorrow morning if I can remember lol

3 Likes

I know it’s not been mentioned but don’t I get brownie points for having Goliath on my desktop :unamused: #Supporter 4life :v:

3 Likes

not mentioned, but noticed!

1 Like

I just screwed in some wall shelves to next to my Xbox and my PS4 (you can see the screws in the wall) so I can put a couple plants in the space. I need something living, and I can’t have plants on the ground cause Winston will destroy them.

Don’t have a picture, but I have pretty Hue lights in my room including a light strip that goes along the back of my desk. It’s great because then I can have a soft light at night when working that won’t cause a glare on my screen.

6 Likes

THAT looks GORGEOUS. Seriously, really jealous. Like the only thing missing at that point is like green back-lighting behind your desk and behind your screens.

I really like the style. Also what is the big monitor used for specifically? Is it for browsing purposes or to check the final result of your work on a big screen?

P.S Also more cat tax pls

4 Likes

two file cabinets and a plank ^.^, I also enjoy your color choices. How do you plug in the cat?

2 Likes

Do you mean my TV on the wall? That’s just for my Xbox, PS4 and Switch really. My Xbox and PS4 have white skins on them and they’re wall mounted slightly behind the screen on each side. I’m a console gaming pleb.

Unless you really mean my 29" monitor in the middle there. That’s for general browsing, if I game on my PC or if I need reference images when I’m using my Cintiq.

3 Likes

The cat is battery operated actually! He recharges around 3am every day.

4 Likes

Ah OK! You’ve hidden your consoles really well then, makes sense.:+1:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

0 Likes