These spoiler aboit Rainer defeating Zeke are false, this chapter will be a revelation about the outside world and the Titans.
This chapter is going to be insane,this female Titan is probably a special one,looks like there are some "special bloodlines" and first titans.
- This is the childhood of Grisha and his younger sister Fay (Faye?)
- In their town there are blimps, steamboats, even some planes flying overhead - the culture is similar to that of the Turn A Gundam series
- The two of them escaped from confines (Maybe something like a ghetto) but were discovered by soldiers. Fay is taken away and killed
- Ymir’s people, who wield the Titan power, were victorious in the war
- Grisha was 18 when he found out that his sister had been eaten
- (T/N: The grammar of this part is a little confusing) In order to revive “Elodia,” in order to resurrect the ancient (Original) Titan, to defeat “Mali”
- Grisha married “Donna” and had Zeke. When Zeke was 7, he went to the government and exposed Grisha and Donna (T/N: For doing what is not clear)
- Elodia was sent to the island of “Balati,” which is the base of the Titans.
-mentions of the “7 giants of power making us the world leaders” and the day of them disappearing being closer
-mentions of the military
-mentions of some kind of fossil fuel or energy source that lasts pretty long
-it seems as if they thought there was some kind of paradise ahead, which turned out to not be the case (probably referring to the island)
-A mention from ancestors from the year 1820 (or 1820 years ago)
-the name “Ymir Fritz” (Fritz was the name of the fake king during the uprising arc)
-mentions of a contract and the devil of the earth? Or a contract with the devil?