SFM Models (FINALLY!)

Well, FINALLY someone has imported (successfully!) a model from Evolve into SFM! That’s the good news!

Bad news? (not really bad)

Of course, it’s the Wraith :wraith:

https://sfmlab.com/item/632/

But, hopefully we will see more of them soon! Just waiting for Torvald and I’ll be able to start making Evolve videos!

what is sfm?

3 Likes

Ya! What @kyronr600 said.

2 Likes

Ya! What @MrMikeAZ said.

3 Likes

Ya! What @Kai said.

3 Likes

SFM is short for Source Film maker, a software designed by Valve to create a cinematic using game models! Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress 2, and other games are able to be ported into the software to create movies! Evolve is different from its Left 4 Dead counterpart because the models are not easily ported into SFM, so the fact that this guy decrypted the code and was able to create it for SFM is a big deal! @Kai @LosSalvatierras @MrMikeAZ (love your profile pic) @kyronr600

1 Like

Well I’ll just sit here on my console waiting for a theater mode I guess :confused:

1 Like

Thanks! And thanks for the description. Looking forward to some movies in the near future then.

1 Like

thats neat. i wonder if thats legal lol. either way thats pretty cool i wonder how they would make a movie out of it tho…

1 Like

in other words … We can see a video of Wraith singing pop music?
In all seriousness, I would love to see what people can do with this :smile:

2 Likes

we can see wraith dancing to put a ring on it by beyonce…or the nae nae dance…or shakira…

1 Like

Lol, I pictured that xD

1 Like

Of all the models though :confused:

1 Like

This is all I get. :cry:

You’re obviously doing it wrong

1 Like

Gotta love the porter’s profile picture:

Eh? @ToiletWraith Eh?

2 Likes

You know what’s coming next

3 Likes

I regret nothing. :smile:

Finally got in. Apparently, my anti-virus did everything it could to stop me from entering the site.

2 Likes

Watching…always watching…

6 Likes