Sexy Wraith?!?! (A.K.A. Random Discussion Thread)

This is going to seem really weird… But has anyone else noticed how the wraith’s hips don’t lie?

Holy crap. Please don’t think I’m weird. (hides)

EDIT: Just to clarify I am referencing this image… http://evolvegame.com/about/monsters

24 Likes
Sexy savage goliath
Just saying that this would have made a great wraith skin
Sexy Wraith Fanart; I make no apologies
Seriously? Another Evolve cash grab?
Is it just me or is Wraith looking good?
That moment when...this happens
Evolve Creature Concept Art
Would like to know wraith's sex ! m\f?
Come here to pay your respects
Sooooooo I was thinking
Who is sexier Val or Wraith
Who is sexier Val or Wraith
Closed Poll: Who Would Win
How exactly does the Wraith warp?
Human Size wraith
Enhance Wraith Glow
Cosplay and Fan Art
Necro's quest to the top of the forum food chain
It is RELEASED (depending on timezone), brothers

The devs have stated that Wraith is meant to be feminine. Any arousal this causes in players, however, is between you and your counselor.

67 Likes

The Wraith has a very feminine body, which is probably why she’s always referred to as a she. Seems to fit her because she’s all about messing with people’s heads. Doesn’t Abe have a line about this?

I’d hit dat.

19 Likes

Yeah he does it is

And it is my favourite line in the game.

28 Likes

I think it’s more like “Am I crazy, or does that thing have tits?” but to be fair I’ve never heard it in game, just saw Matthew quote it.

1 Like

Lets not make this go over the top now… we still shoot monsters.

I copy pasted the quote from Matthews post. After I asked him for the exact wording.

Ah, fair enough.

… with an orbital barrage.

7 Likes

maybe…that face though…

16 Likes

This is exactly what we wanted… that weird feeling when you look at her :smiley:

35 Likes
Necro's quest to the top of the forum food chain

I think Goliath is sexier… Those big muscles drive me crazy… more weird feelings ever with upcoming Behemoth <3

11 Likes

The Wraith’s overall appearance reminds me of the Young Lady enemies from Transistor.

Just the way that they both seem to emulate the human shape and only manage to get halfway there… Of course, its also sort of funny, because the Young Lady’s entire schtick is that, when damaged, it drops a decoy and teleports away. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I totally agree with Goliath, but Behemoth? Doesn’t he have like his intestines hanging out and such? Lol

3 Likes

!0/10 would bang if she didn’t supernova me on sight

6 Likes

You’re pretty damn weird bruh

I can see where this is going. I can see it devolving (heh) into another overly…physical… thread. I can see the mods closing it down.

I can smell the anguish of the OP as his thread is butchered in front of him.

2 Likes

It isn’t really that bad… yet.

1 Like