Series of Bugs

So I searched through a folder I labeled “Bugs” for Evolve and I had a few recordings for it. Here is a video compiling all of the bugs I was able to find in each 15 minute segments.

Note: These are all old clips, I’m not sure how many of these may have been reported and how many may or may not be fixed at this time.

##Buggy AI
###0:00 - 1:12
An example of Botken having a heart attack upon seeing a Lazarus on the other side of the dome. It was our first encounter with him and the last.
######Just realized @ToiletWraith is in this segment.

##Endless Birds
###1:12 - 2:18
When Gorgon first came out I tested to see what walls I could climb, on Fusion Plant I was able to get very high, so high as a matter of fact that the birds fell in love with me and wanted to peck my face off. They eventually went about their day and left me alone. I was in the process of Eliting Gorgon so I was playing with bots, no idea if the notification appeared.

##Fully Extended
###2:18 - 2:38
When hit by a Banshee Mine as Crow I zoomed out of his scope and could see his entire gun held out in front of me. Fixed itself after I fired the charged shot.

##God Dome In Arena
###2:38 - 3:19
On the map Armory of the “Ebonstar Depot” Arena, there is a very small crevasse that the Hunters can fit in. I cut the clip short but the Monster had a very hard time killing me but eventually was able to. This would be a game-breaking bug for other Monsters however.

##Insta-Kill Goliath
###3:19 - 3:40
While damage amped the Goliath had two and a half bars erased from existence, the damage multiplier on my screen suggests that I was the one who killed the Goliath but my laser had already well past that area and unless repulsors are now the most damaging weapon to exist ever then I have no idea what happened.

##Missed Dropship
###3:40 - 4:01
When faced with the |Press 'B' to Respawn on Dropship| notification I was lied to and was left to die; missing the dropship my team was left without my extra damage and our eventual loss.

##Stretchy Behemoth
###4:01 - 4:19
While Solo Eliting Blitzkov I managed a draw against a Bothemoth. Apparently the game disagreed and gave the Monster the win ending the game, however this is about the time that the Bothemoth decided he wanted to become a slinky.

##Teleporting Gorgon
###4:19 - 4:36
Shortly after Rogue Val’s release I went into a game against a Gorgon, unfortunately I hadn’t planned on Gorgon being a magician and as such teleported through a building and nearly 100m away. To be honest, I would’ve just preferred the “Bunny in the Hat” trick instead.

So, I hate to ask of this, but can you break this into separate threads? It’s way easier for @Shaners and I to keep track of and get logged if one thread covers one thing.

Su…

Is your title seriously “Crusher of Wizard Dreams”?

######I love it.

Sure can do. I’ll rip up the video and post it that way, wasn’t entirely sure what way you guys would’ve wanted it.

You can keep the video as one if you just give us the time stamps! Just separate threads are all that is needed.

And unofficially yes :wink:

It’s a joke between me and the balance bros. :smiley:

Can do Captain :bucket_salute:
######Still love it.

Split them all up into separate threads, each one has time-stamps with a video that starts at the appropriate time.

Since this thread was basically chopped up and made into multiples then I guess this can be closed! :bucket_salute:

@Buckets_Sentry_Gun @TheMountainThatRoars @ToiletWraith @Jedi_Warrior