Seeing your equipment

Just a simple suggestion, can we give hunters ability to see equipment like monsters do. Like highlight them through walls. So say if your medic is in trouble, they will have the ability to see maggies harpoon traps highlighted and run towards them. Same with all hunters deployable equipment. I know you can see hunter deployables if you bring the map up. But that map is terrible.

17 Likes

I agree 1000% it’ll still require a lot of communication but it will make it easier for pubs and premades to survive.

I have no problem seeing my equipment ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡°)

but yea I agree

2 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

You have an electron microscope, then.

And absolutely agreed one million per cent. It’s a little difficult to keep track of exactly where things are when you’re getting knocked around by an angry squid. This’d help a TONNE. Tagging @MacMan and @MajorLeeHyper cuz reasons.

While smellovision makes some sense, this would make no sense at all. But it’s a gake so who cares?
It would help quite a bit. It would actually help maggie so much in pubs she might need nerfs.
Bucket doesn’t need it as much, I’d much rather have sentry range visualized.

Are you kidding me? Maggie has been nerfed several times and her mine reload time took a hefty nerf as well.

1 Like

This… How has no one thought of this!? It’s so simple yet… Such an AMAZING idea! @MacMan plessssss.

It makes total sense all hunters seem to have a hud already. They can see monsters through walls, they can follow glowing highlighted trails. They can pinpoint bird sign, and a whole bunch of other stuff. So why can’t they see there own equipment highlighted in there hud.

1 Like