Seeing new monster variations makes me think

won’t it be nice if TRS can make monster change form when you evolve at some stage. like you may start as OG and then become MG by evolving. it would make monsters had some more diversity.

just my crazy idea that I would like to share.

Hmmm. I don’t think so. If one variant is good end game and the other pre game, you could just evolve and change between them. Pretty unfair.

I have to disagree as well.

Interesting idea but given that adaptions are not canon and that this would be legitimately impossible I disagree.

This gets me questioning…
If they are not canon then how will “the white whale” that took out the Ajax be possible?

Matthew said if they every made that adaptation, that one would be canon. I’ll see if I can find the post.

Well they’re never ruled out as making canonical ones. @Matthew was speculating that if they ever were to do the Ajax Monster ideally it would be a canon adaptation.

After all the Devs decide what is and isn’t canonical so they could just say “Hey Elder Kraken is canon!” if they wanted or leave it all non-canonical.

No need, I’m the one who wrote his quote :stuck_out_tongue:

This is his ideal plan if it were to be done. Not saying it will ever be done or even be done this way but this is how he’d like to see it done if it ever was.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.