Sedo's AMA

I’m sure everyone’s bored of asking questions by now and people are probably also bored of seeing people admitting that their idea is unoriginal and using boredom as an excuse for making it, but this one is different. I am far from bored right now, but I promise this thead has nothing to do with pissing off @Shunty. Don’t listen if she tries to tell you otherwise.

Anyway, I’m kind of making this because I’m curious to see what questions I get asked and because so little about me is known on these forums so…

So, yeah. Ask me anything. If it’s not forum friendly, send a PM and I’ll probably still answer.

Do you like Sombra?
Do you appreciate the forums
Do you eat souls I shadows?

As a friend; I’d never cheat on Genji.

But seriously, Sombra is great but her potential lies with the team. When the enemy is EMPed or just hacked your team needs to be ready to capitalise immediately. I enjoy playing her, but Genji’s solo potential draws me to him more.

I do! I love the forums and love most people here. It’s a great community to be a part of and even though I don’t play Evolve I still play with Evolve players.

I’ve never tried.

Have you ever seen Lucky Number Slevin?

If so, did you like it?

I haven’t, but I love it already just from that pun.

More questions, please! I need them so I can pretend that I am momentarily relevant.

Please watch it. It’s fantastic!

I’ll be sure to look into it.

Have you played space station 13?

If you were to move to any planet, dwarf planet or moon in the solar system, which would it be and why?

If you could go on a holiday to anywhere, where would it be?

What do you rate the Pacific Rim movie?

Have you ever played a table top RPG? Or are you interested in playing one?

Are you a wizard?

What is your favourite colour? Please describe to me your favourite colour without mentioning any colours.

Do you play the card game Magic: the gathering?

What is the longest distance you have run without stopping?

What is your favourite breakfast meal?

If you could put an end to world hunker with a single variety of food, what would it be?

If given the opportunity, would you put yourself in cryo-stasis and ejected in the deep reaches of space?

Do you think getting drunk at a party allows to have more fun or any fun at all?

You are about to fight a goliath from Evolve, and have an unlimited arsenal to choose a weapon from to defend yourself. What weapon do you choose?

Nope.

I’m thinking Phobos due to it being what was named after the Greek God of Fear, and fears and phobias are really interesting to me. [quote=“Evereal, post:9, topic:107494”]
If you could go on a holiday to anywhere, where would it be?
[/quote]

I’m not sure. Somewhere with unusual animals since I couldn’t give less of a shit about humans. I think maybe Antarctica because penguins.

I regret to tell you that I’ve never watched it. I remember seeing it advertised and thinking it looked amazing. Not sure why I never saw it. [quote=“Evereal, post:9, topic:107494”]
Have you ever played a table top RPG? Or are you interested in playing one?
[/quote]

No and not really. I feel like it would be difficult to immerse myself in one of those and I’m the kind of nerd that likes that kind of thing. [quote=“Evereal, post:9, topic:107494”]
Are you a wizard?
[/quote]
I don’t think so? I’m still pretty young so I guess there’s loads of time to work it out, but for now I’ll say no. [quote=“Evereal, post:9, topic:107494”]
What is your favourite colour? Please describe to me your favourite colour without mentioning any colours.
[/quote]

Well, for my overall favourite colour: There are 3 secondary colours, my favourite colour is the one that can’t can’t be found on the skin of a citrus fruit. I don’t think…
But I have a completely different favourite eye-colour; that colour where you have to take a second to work out where the pupil ends and the Iris starts. [quote=“Evereal, post:9, topic:107494”]
Do you play the card game Magic: the gathering?
[/quote]

No, I don’t really play any card games. [quote=“Evereal, post:9, topic:107494”]
What is the longest distance you have run without stopping?
[/quote]

I don’t know. I’ve never measured it. I’m no pro runner so it’s not going to be over 1km but maybe a few hundred m? Genuinely no idea, just guessing. [quote=“Evereal, post:9, topic:107494”]
What is your favourite breakfast meal?
[/quote]

Probably a fried salami toasty.

Rice. Cheap, filling and not a whole lot people can complain about flavour-wise, except maybe bland-ness. [quote=“Evereal, post:9, topic:107494”]
If given the opportunity, would you put yourself in cryo-stasis and ejected in the deep reaches of space
[/quote]

Definitely not. There’s too much here that I care about. Way too much, whether they know it or not. [quote=“Evereal, post:9, topic:107494”]
Do you think getting drunk at a party allows to have more fun or any fun at all?
[/quote]

Sure, it allows for more fun. Until you wake up in a stranger’s back garden wearing nothing but a smile on your face. [quote=“Evereal, post:9, topic:107494”]
You are about to fight a goliath from Evolve, and have an unlimited arsenal to choose a weapon from to defend yourself. What weapon do you choose?
[/quote]

I’d probably just take a harpoon trap. I’m dead anyway. But at least I can piss it off rightly before I do.

Did you know Phobos is really tiny? Like on 22 km across tiny? Its surface gravity is so low, if you were to jump off of it’s surface, it would take you 45 minutes to land on it again. And if you manage to reach a speed of 40 km/h you would reach escape velocity.

Knew about the low gravity, didn’t know about how small it was. I really should have guessed since gravity of something is proportional to its mass and Phobos has a much weaker gravitational pull than Earth so it, of course, should be much smaller.

Why am I so sweaty at BF4?

I do not know. Perhaps childhood trauma? Maybe you were bitten on the big toe by a BF4 when you were younger? Maybe you just sit in a position with poor air circulation around you causing your body to heat up more and forcing the sweat to start dripping. Who knows?

Bump because I’ve got literally nothing to do for the next 2 hours.

Dear SedoUmbra…

how would you react in this situation

I’d probably get it wrong on purpose, because that looks kinda fun :smile:. Until the… Uh. Death part.

But I guess you’re looking for an answer to those questions?

My name is Alex
I… Don’t really have a quest…
My favourite colour is purple.

My train was delayed, so 'nutha bump

Have you ever played Far Cry 3?

If yes, which one is your favorite takedown?

No, I never played Farcry 3. Well, never owned it. I played it once at mates house but not long enough to answer your question. Number 4 was the first Farcry game I got.