Season 2 Giveaway

I will be having a Season 2 PC pass raffle on my next Coaching with Cow stream on Saturday. I also still have a little bit of physical swag (Posters and bracelets and stickers) as well as a Behemoth and Season 1 Pass to give out as well for some 4th of July goodness. I will announce details, especially the time, later today. I’m thinking about having it around 4 PM MST.

This means it is
3 PM PST
6 PM EST
11 PM London
8 AM Sydney (July 5th)

This should give everyone a decent hour to participate and helps cover EU, NA and Oceanic. Feedback is appreciated before I make it my final decision for time zones etc…

1 Like

Good thing this is happening on the 4th :scream:

Marking this down cuz I need that pass ;w;

1 Like

Do you think the time is fair? I don’t want people to stay up/wake up too early/late.

They seem reasonable to me :slight_smile:

Well I don’t live in Australia but 8 AM seems a tad early. But I mean it’s a Saturday, so there’ll be time for people to crash later. I think you’re safe dawg, I mean, Cow. :persevere:

2 Likes

Out of topic but i still haven’t got payed by ESL Quirkly :’(

I promised you a lennox and you’ll get it when i get the moneh :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait till after the Strim, who knows, may get lucky ^.-

Ha, who am I kidding, when do I ever win ;-;

Don’t say that. A couple years ago there was this event at the Union here at school. They were doing a raffle of sorts. I didn’t really want any of the bigger prizes (I already have a pretty good TV) so I threw my tickets in on Blu-Ray player. There were lots of other tickets but I won it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Funny thing is now I don’t really need that either - X1 has a Blu-Ray player. So I gave it to my dad.

The point is, stay hopeful.

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 am for me, no problem :smiley:

1 Like

Considering it’s Saturday, I don’t think I’ll even mind staying awake until 2 AM to see the stream in its entirety.

1 Like

Oh cool. I’m very interested in Evolve Posters :wink:

Hmm. Sunday, 8AM.

Lemme check my schedule.

Can someone just kill me and get it over with? ;-: FML.

Always wanted to kill someone.

Might if i use a chainsaw?

It looks cool in L4D

1 Like

Go ahead, just be careful with the hip. And make sure you get the teeth of the blade in right otherwise it rips fabric really awfully.

2 Likes

Do you only do giveaways for PC, or do you have them for the consoles as well?

I only have them for the PC at this time.

Is there any way to enter if we can’t be present for the stream? As dumb as that may sound? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll think about this.