Searching for a game other than hunt?

Will we ever be able to search for gamemodes other than Hunt? I’d rather not be forced to play evacuation just to get a chance at playing Nest or Rescue. Searching for Defend games would be pretty cool too.

You can play custom games as well if you want to play those game modes. While I think it would be nice to be able to do pub games in those modes, and I wouldn’t be surprised if we see it happen, I think one fear is that for the most part those game modes would probably be more empty.

I beg to differ. I’m getting a little sick of the cat mouse thing in Hunt already, and I’m sure I’m not the only one. I’d just like to play Nest or Rescue outside of Evac, mainly because I rarely make it past day one before some bug ends my game. Namely the “connection to your session has been lost or no longer exists” error. Or the bug where the game decides to make everyone replay day One over and over again, and its always Hunt!

Custom games are your way out. Just need a little bit of players, but hey, that’s why www.gridom.com exists.

There’s an LFG for Evolve? Might have to check this out sometime. And yeah, I’ve played a few customs with friends and we had a blast. I’m talking MM though. Just wondering if the devs had any plans for releasing new playlists.

Nothing we know about so far. There’s been a ton of requests for something like that though, so we might see it in the future.