Scrim League: Main Hub

Motto 1:Join, Connect, Play
Motto 2:For those who hate the monstrous, long matchmaking wait times
Motto 3: Who needs a third motto?

Introduction

The Goal

Scrim League is an open league, that is more like a hub than a league, meant to join the community on each platform through sharing of Xbox GT’s, PSN usernames, and Steam ID’s, as well as impromptu custom games(a way to counter the monstrously long matchmaking) and weekly casual tournaments(again another way to counter long matchmaking).
While this League was created out of my own frustration with matchmaking and lack of challenge in PUBs, it is by no means “highly competitive”, just a way to kind of… make my own matchmaking where I, and any other players, can find people within their own skill range. So, I give you a welcome, all Evolve fans.

Representatives

@chrono [Founder, Xbox One Rep.]
Xbox Live Gamertag: Chrononaut17
Steam ID: chrononaut17
@LosSalvatierras [PS4 Rep.]
PSN Username: LosSalvatierras

Representative Opportunities
Currently, I am looking for other Scrim League Representatives to help organize Scrim League on other platforms and while I am busy.
A representative is kind of like a co-founder. If you are interested in becoming a Representative, then go to this topic:
Scrim League: Representatives Wanted

Game ID’s

Below is the constantly updated list of Xbox GT’s, PSN usernames, and Steam ID’s of people who want to play with others in custom games to make it easier to find people to play with.

Joining the League

Listing your Game ID below is equivalent to joining the league. So yes, this is more of a hub for finding people rather than a league.

How to List What You Prefer

Please list what you prefer playing like this:
Ex: Medic>Support>Monster>Assault>Trapper
If you prefer two things first or don’t care between two or more then list it like this:
You want to play Medic or Support and like them equally so:
Ex: Medic=Support>Monster>Assault>Trapper (in this case you would be in both medic and support categories)
Or if you only like one class and don’t care for the others list it like this:
Ex: Monster>Medic=Support=Trapper=Assault

Xbox Live Gamertags

Monster Preference
XBL GT’s of people who prefer monster.
GT: SRVNG 21 BSCTS (preference: :monster: = :assault: > :trapper: = :medic: > :support:)
GT: Cpt RonCodpiece (preference: :monster: > :support: > :assault: > :medic: > :trapper:)
GT: Chrononaut17 (preference: :monster: = :support::> :trapper:> :assault:= :medic:)
GT: LithosMike (preference: :monster: = :support: > :trapper: = :assault: > :medic:)
GT: Laidback FranK (preference: :monster: > :support: = :trapper: = :medic: = :assault:)
GT: Dohvakiin4 (preference: :monster: = :assault: > :trapper: > :medic: > :support:)
Medic Preference
XBL GT’s of people who prefer medic.
Support Preference
XBL GT’s of people who prefer support.
GT: Chrononaut17 (preference: :support:= :monster:> :trapper:> :assault:= :medic:)
GT: LithosMike (preference: :support: = :monster: > :trapper: = :assault: > :medic:)
Trapper Preference
XBL GT’s of people who prefer trapper.
GT: HWM Sarge (pereference: :trapper: > :support: > :assault: > :medic: > :monster:)
GT: Chromatic Blue (preference: :trapper: > :support: > :medic: = :assault: > :monster:)
GT: xStellarJaegerX (preference: :trapper: > :assault: > :support:)
Assault Preference
XBL GT’s of people who prefer assault.
GT: SRVNG 21 BSCTS (preference: :assault: = :monster: > :trapper: = :medic: > :support:)
GT: Dohvakiin4 (preference: :assault: = :monster: > :trapper: > :medic: > :support:)
No Preference
GT: janneus

Playstation Network Usernames

Monster Preference
PSN usernames of people who prefer monster.
ID: That_Evil_Guy (preference: :monster: > :assault: > :trapper: > :medic: > :support:)
ID: aybboy (preference: :monster: > :medic: = :trapper: = :support: = :assault:)
ID: LosSalvatierras (preference: :monster: > :assault: > :trapper: > :support: > :medic:)
Medic Preference
PSN usernames of people who prefer medic.
ID: XGeneralDamageX (preference: :assault: = :medic: > :support: = :trapper: > :monster:)
Support Preference
PSN usernames of people who prefer support.
Trapper Preference
PSN usernames of people who prefer trapper.
Assault Preference
PSN usernames of people who prefer assault.
ID: XGeneralDamageX (preference: :assault: = :medic: > :support: = :trapper: > :monster:)
No Preference
ID: superms_395 (preference: :medic: :support: :trapper: :assault: > :monster:)

Steam ID’s

Monster Preference
Steam ID’s of people who prefer monster.
ID: Mr.Talha (preference: :monster: = :support: > :medic: > :trapper: > :assault:)
ID: Melody (preference: :monster: = :medic: = :support: > :trapper: = :assault:)
ID: [ADB] Biobane (preference: :monster: = :assault: > :support: > :medic: > :trapper:)
ID: mistar_z (names: [MY] Zack Zack Pinkie Pie, Mistress Ida, Dominatrix Granny Lennox) (preference: :monster: = :medic: > :trapper: > :support: > :assault:)
Medic Preference
Steam ID’s of people who prefer medic.
ID: Moiser (preference: :medic: > :trapper: = :assault: = :monster: = :support:)
ID: mistar_z (names: [MY] Zack Zack Pinkie Pie, Mistress Ida, Dominatrix Granny Lennox) (preference: :medic: = :monster: > :trapper: > :support: > :assault:)
Support Preference
Steam ID’s of people who prefer support.
ID: Mr.Talha (preference: :support: = :monster: > :medic: > :trapper: > :assault:)
ID: Kar’charock (preference: :support: = :medic: > :trapper: = :assault: > :monster:)
Trapper Preference
Steam ID’s of people who prefer trapper.
ID: pygmy.shrew (preference: :trapper: > :medic: = :assault: > :support: = :monster:)
Assault Preference
Steam ID’s of people who prefer assault.
ID: ToiletWraith (preference: :assault: > :medic: = :support: = :trapper: = :monster:)
ID: [ADB] Biobane (preference: :assault: = :monster: > :support: > :medic: > :trapper:)
No Preference
ID: WaR_SPiRiT

Another well kept Game ID topic that you should totally check out:

Tournaments

Overview

These tournaments are built for:

1. Practicing
  2. Finding out where you stand
  3. Experimenting with the meta
  4. Having fun
    All Scrim League Tournaments center around the ideas (1) that anyone can play, (2) good sportsmanship, and (3) playing for fun.
    While playing for fun is important, high level play is wanted along with every other skill level. Streaming is totally cool too so don’t be afraid to.
    If you are interested in hosting a tournament on any platform, just post in this topic:
    Scrim League: Want to Host A Tournament?

Scheduled Tournaments

Tournament ideas are being tested because the niche has now been filled by TRS’s community tournaments.
Xbox One

Playstation 4

PC Master Race

Scrim Finder

Post in this topic(not my topic, just a place to find impromptu games):

if you are online currently online trying to make a custom game or trying to get into one. Remember to post what class you play/have open. You can also post if you are streaming.

If I can band a group of players together on the PC I’m so down.

1 Like

Consider me in ^^

1 Like

Gib me your healing and I shall deliver fire.

1 Like

Beast ain’t nothing when TW has got a medic :3

1 Like

Go ahead and post your game ID and what you prefer then to join :smiley:
then tell your friends too

Preferred role: Assault! (I’m almost exclusively a Hyde player but I have been playing a little of the others here and there)
edit: sorry I didn’t realise you wanted the entire preference
Assault > Trapper > Medic > Support > Monster
@chrono

Xbox gt is SRVNG 21 BSCTS

Assault=monster>trapper=medic>support

Would love to get some more regulars on the friends list, rock some customs and maybe a tourney :wink:

I pretty much only play Caira right now, so medic is my main role.
Everything is else just bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Medic >>>>>> Assault=trapper=support=monster :s

That_Evil_Guy
PS4 Monster :monster: > :assault: > :trapper: > :medic: > :support:

I’ve just switched over from Hunter though so prepare for lolwut.

Aaaaaaand I’m stuck away from a PC that ould run Evolve for three week.

AND missed an opportunity to upgrade to a 980 Ti for super cheap.

table flip

1 Like

PC:

Preferred role: Support. (I play all the support characters for maximum flexibility.)
I am also an above average Goliath player at the side.

Support >= Monster > Medic > Trapper > Assault

Ps4 username: aybboy

:monster: I am decent but am looking to get better always

I play any hunter, like to mix it up :assault: :trapper: :medic: :support:

Xbox

GT: HWM Sarge

Wanting to play in more high level matches.

:trapper: > :support: > :assault: > :medic: > :monster:

PC

Steam ID: Kar’charock

Support = Medic > Trapper = Assault > Monster

Play primarily for fun, but always interested in learning higher level team play. I like to take all the Hunters for a spin but Hank/Sunny, Laz/Val are my mains. Am only a mid-level Monster player as prefer teamwork over going solo. Always looking for some more regulars on my friends list so count me in. :wink:

GT: Cpt RonCodpiece

Prefer Order:
Monster > Support > Assault > Medic > Trapper

All Game IDs above this post have now been edited in

If anyone on here wants to play on an Xbox team you can reply to the link above. I am still looking for more players so I can get everyone playing together and I don’t have to do it over multiple days.

Interested in this?: