I just downloaded Evolve Stage 2 through Steam and was not able to play a single game so far because it keeps crashing. There is no error message, the screen just freezes and the game stops responding (the game music keeps playing, but none of the commands respond). Normally it happens during the countdown in the character selecting screen, but has happened in the initial menu as well.
- This is the first time EVER I was not able to play a game due crash issues, all other games run smooth, so my PC parts are all working properly.
- All drives are up to date.
- Temperatures are fine.
- i5 3570k 3.4Ghz (non-overclocked) + WC system
- EVGA Gtx 970 SC (non-overclocked)
- Asrock Z77 Extreme-4
- Corsair TX650
- Installed in the secondary hd (WD Green 2 TB)
- Corsair Vengeance 8 GB ( 2 x 4 GB ) DDR3 1600 MHz
- Windows 7 64 bit (installed in the primary SSD Samsung 840 120GB)