Say Something Random 5.5

4 Likes

Pepsi is for heathens.

Srs…it’s the best.

2 Likes

All drinks but water and milk are objectively bad.
Prove me wrong

3 Likes

Lol. Ok ok i was playing Fortnite on the switch and i had my headphones pluged in. I didnt realize 2 things. One my earphones had a mic and two i didnt know voice was auto activated either. The mode was 50v50 and i opened a chest and a team mate ran up and stole all my loot. I said what i thought was too myself. U lil shi/ u stole all my stuff.

Then i heard someone say. What was that yellow. And we all laughed and i told them i was still learning controls

So word of advice. Chat is getting auto activated with out warning and be careful

1 Like

Love the spine oh wait. It looks like a spine but i think its a flower stem. On my phone, its hard to tell

You didn’t so happen to clip it did you? :joy:

I can’t anymore :joy: this is hilarious

God I love imgur sometimes

3 Likes

kicking a ninja she is

lol, didnt even think about that… I am just now getting into the switch… so im not really familiar with its setups yet.

Whiskey is good for you, milk is not.

http://www.wideopeneats.com/10-reasons-drink-whiskey-good-health/

1 Like

Coffee is good for you. So is tea and wine and beer (in moderation). Do I need to continue? :slight_smile:

Anything that tells me whiskey is good, is fine by me.

1 Like

Man I dunno what happened the past couple days but I went from zero to hero in Hunt Showdown.

Like I went from a 25-51 kdr to 46-52 aka 21-1 kdr

1 Like

Woooo

1 Like

I really need to find time to play that more, last I played was before scopes got added

Man I absolutely looooooove the veterli karabiner with the scope

Except those are all bad