Say Something Random 5.5

They kind of look like furries though but I do agree. They were pretty cool before twilight happened along with the toxic part of furries, I miss those days when they were interesting monsters and not “sexy”.

You know you don’t have to let popular media dictate how you view them.

Werewolves are still scary monsters.

XD That’s me alright. You’ve found my secret!

Within the furry fandom, werewolves are not typically viewed as “furries” per say. Personally, I don’t view them as furries either…but there seems to be a leaning that way in media or generally any animal-type creature as being “furry” related. Furries have accepted werewolves into the fandom because…well…fur and upright standing digitgrade leg wolves, but even so, they shouldn’t actually be seen as related to that particular fandom. They are horror monsters with interesting back-stories and lore, crippling dilemmas and sometimes unavoidable conflicts tied with the moon phases. They usually aren’t grabbing glow sticks and heading to the nearest rave. XD Not that there’s anything wrong with that!
The%20new%20goliath%20skin%20he%20kills%20the%20hunters%20with%20dance_b1bed2_5532806
Monsters know how to party too!

I don’t really know where I’m going with this other than it irks me as well that if some new werewolf movie or something comes out people automatically say “furries!” because an animal is involved…or think you’re a furry yourself if you enjoy werewolves.

My favorite films are “Dog Soldiers” and “Ginger Snaps” involving werewolves.

so I just got a lvl 100 shiny Haxorus infected with Pokérus through wonder trade…

damn

I generally don’t let society and their views dictate my likes and dislikes or my views. I more of fear being associated with furries. I don’t think I’ve seen a werewolf movie but their mythos is interesting. I have seen one season of garo which has something close to a werewolf so I guess that counts.

This was surprisingly good.

@spoopysnek you haven’t ever seen any werewolf movies?

I don’t remember seeing any focused around werewolves. I just remembered professor lupin was a character but that’s about it.

I have no idea what that is.

Good movies you should watch:

Ginger Snaps
An American Werewolf in London

I’m drawing a blank right now as to other good ones. There are slim pickings.

I’ll be sure to check those out.

Lupin is a werewolf from harry potter.

A wolf named Lupin… That’s like the laziest name ever. Lol

This art is pretty damn cool. A nice reference to garo the animation/the carved seal of flames/ honoo no kokuin. (it has a lot of alternative names)

Best part of the third anime adaptation garo vanishing line in my opinion

I’ll shut up now

He had a first name as well but I doubt anyone remembers it except for hardcore harry potter fans

It’s the name of a fairly significant side character I’d expect most people to remember his name. I haven’t read the books in years but I still remember most of the characters names. It’s Remus btw.

I am also definitely not a hardcore fan since I’ve only read through it once.

Wasn’t it Remus?

It was

It’s difficult to remember in my opinion

Remus Lupin, married to Nyphmadora Tonks (who hated the name given to her by her fool of a mother). Together they had Teddy Lupin.

I have read the books so many times I’ve lost count.

I have a problem.

Also, Hufflepuff or die!

Fantastic Beasts 2 spoiler: Dumbledore dies

:wink:

Didn’t see the first one :man_shrugging:t4: