Say Something Random 5.5

I love my dog. We’ve saved each other’s lives a few times. She hates having her pic taken. So I Said to her. “Dot, I want to put my glasses on you and take a picture”. She actually let me do it and she’s cracking a smile in the pic.

That sounds quite serious. What happened?

I have to go and uber, but when I am done I will give you the starting story with us!

I don’t know about those who don’t play Asphalt 9 here, but everytime I race and hear I’ve got to get it, it gives me shivers.

"I am old, older than thought in your species, which is itself fifty times older than your history. Though I have been on earth for ages I am from the stars. My home is no one planet,
for many worlds scattered through the shining disc of the galaxy have conditions which allow my spores an opportunity for life.
The mushroom which you see is the part of my body given to sex thrills and sun bathing, my true body is a fine network of fibers growing through the soil.
These networks may cover acres and may have far more connections that the number in a human brain. My mycelial network is nearly immortal, only the sudden toxification of a planet or the explosion of its parent star can wipe me out.
By means impossible to explain because of certain misconceptions in your model of reality all my mycelial networks in the galaxy are in hyperlight communication across space and time.
from the mind of holucinagenic mushrooms…

This is why she doesn’t like pictures

I demand pictures of spiderman!

My wife brought the new one home. Surprisingly fun.

The free games with Twitch Prime are actually dope this month.

Normally I never cared about them, usually some indie games I never heard about and even after checking out trailers wouldn’t get interested.

But this time, oh boy:

• Darksiders Remastered
  • System Shock Remastered
  • Soma

Also another one called Sanitarium, but I am more interested in the above 3. Dis gon be gud.

This is what my sister think I look like as a “Wankul”

“What’s a Wankul?” may you ask, well let me explain to you quickly.

It’s a type of character illustration invented by two youtubers named Laink & Terracid, these two guys bellow

These are their own wankul, they are the original wankuls of any wankul, they come in many variations, like this

or even this animation from MyFuckinMess

And recently, they made an app to make your own Wankul called “Wankul Creator”, which is what my sister used.

cashmoney

Me on September 30th.

Me on October 1st.

Macerator may refer to: Pumping station, solids maceration. Maceration (sewage), machine that reduces solids to small pieces. Chopper pumps, pump with cutting system to facilitate chopping/maceration of solids.

You pump poo.

. . . whut ?

That’s what I call stretching for your paycheck. Like . . . has she ever found a game that has NOT made her uncomfortable ? If it’s spidey it’s the cops. If it’s ancient greek assassins it’s the labor behind the game.

Aaaaaaaaaah no death or injuries or anything messed up even though it’s from liveleak.

I was surprised as to why something as awsome as that would be on liveleak.
Then i saw the harness and i almost dropped myself.

Liveleak can have really random stuff that would fit on youtube or it can have people dying. It’s like 50/50 lol

Has anyone heard about that big ban Neverwinter did?