Say Something Random 5.5

Don’t feed them to your dogs?

3 Likes

That or heavily salt them embalming style to dry them tf out before cooking them up for your dogs lol

1 Like

damn

Edit: I want a hulk game made with this tech.

3 Likes

2 Likes

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pokémon: Sword and Shield discussion

I don’t know, I’ve seen plenty of people call it a competitor for their favorite Pokemon game. I saw a couple issues, though having pretty much just woken up I can’t recall them.

1 Like

It definitely doesn’t beat S/M/US/UM but it comes pretty close. IMO B/W/B2/W2 is better still. I can see where people are coming from though. They made a decent amount of good changes. Imo along with the problems I mentioned above all it really would have needed was actual battle animations and I would be satisfied with the $60 price tag. Right now it just kinda feels like a 3ds game on the switch.

I have an interview for a university this saturday and, my god, I’ve never felt more unprepared for anything in my life. I’ve spent weeks preparing with the head of university applications at my school and I still feel wholly, completely and entirely ill-equipped for the weekend.

3 Likes
1 Like

ugly mug incoming

Got a new phone. Has a fancy camera mechanism. Making panorama photos has become really fun all of a sudden

6 Likes

Sup sexy?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 Likes

2 Likes

That is absolutely disgusting oh my god why???

3 Likes

You are wrong. I think it looks abominably delicious.

2 Likes

Boomy nO

1 Like

You should be in jail

4 Likes

It’s just a Thanksgiving sandwich with a different flair.

2 Likes

And I hate turkey so Thanksgiving sandwiches are gross too lol