Say Something Random 5.4

I would buy it just for the miniatures, I think they look great.

If your son is born in a Walmart do you call them Marty or Wallace?

Why not Sam?

Walmart seems like a real terrible place to give birth.

I’d much prefer target instead.

I’m currently watching Markiplier on Welcome to the Game II, and I’m shitting myself because this game reflects the reality greatly (except for the Noir killer where you have to not look at him for 30 seconds to make him disappear). The other kinds of horror games, I’m used to them but not WTTG.

My computer is being such a bitch right now. It just refuses to connect to the internet, and I don’t know why it hates me.

Edit: aaaaand the problem disappears the moment I complain about it.

Buy Resident Evil logic, you just name them Walmart. Buy Where the Heart Is logic, you name them Americus.

Why, oh, why did I decide to Nuzlocke Pokemon White 2? It’s one of the hardest to do that with, and I have never done one before.

My starter died. RIP Buck, the Snivy. You could have been great, but you shall not be missed.

Also, it was my only Pokemon so I have no choice but to restart the whole thing now.

I backed the 140 version and will soon add all the expansions besides the sf v one (characters just don’t cut it out for me). Even at this tier, backers get so many free stuff it’s ridiculous.

It seems like something I could play with my brother and have fun so why not.

I just got this via Wonder Trade, and I’m honestly really weirded out right now.

Fuckin crazy. Wonder how ridiculous the odds are.

(For those curious as to why it’s weird, my IRL name is Jon.)

keep it away from rare candies.

Oh, it’s staying in my box. Forever. It’s really weird.

𝕀 π•Žπ•†β„•π”»π”Όβ„ π•Žβ„π”Έπ•‹ 𝕄𝕐 π•‹π”Όβ„‚β„β„•π•€β„šπ•Œπ”Ό π•€π•Š 𝕋𝕆 𝔻𝕆 π•‹β„π•€π•Š?

Rest In Peace Sandy, you won’t be forgotten. She passed away (hopefully peacefully) in her sleep last night.

Again, a new skin that cannot be bought in the shop!

This one’s for Renegade Abe.

sting%20surprise

Wrestling is so fucking ridiculous.

When you thought you got back in good terms with life, but it come out of nowhere and kicks your ass.

Removing the mask to reveal the paint had me rollin.