Say Something Random 5.4

Wow Specs a weirdo. I’m gonna go make fun of him on his discord server now :stuck_out_tongue:

Take this Random thread

Hawt

Incorrect mate.

I agree

~nods~

Insert you are a man of culture here

I went to play LoL with a friend. When we went on a voice channel, I was expecting a guy voice. I was bamboozled :’>

Surprises are nice at times >.<

then is it comsognathus longipes?

It is Mononykus.

I think people desperately need to understand this. I once had someone in my class rant at me for a good 40 mins calling me rude, ignorant, arrogant, selfish and “a privileged asshole”, because someone asked me my opinion on a political matter, I gave it and he overheard.

One time, the same guy absolutely convinced himself that I was homophobic and that’s why I didn’t like him. Gave me and my mates a good chuckle.

Fucking idiots, and i noticed a lot of people can dish it out, but can’t handle other peoples views or don’t like being presented with facts

Hate to further stereotypes, but in my experience it’s mainly the SJW types that are like that.

“Here’s my extremist political view. Anyone who disagrees is wrong and a bad person”

Not to say all, or most, SJWs are like that, but most of the people who are like that seem to be SJWs.

Having said that, there are only a handful of people who I’ve met in person that are like that.

I think it’s safe to say that if they consider themselves a “social justice warrior” then they are like that. That name is reserved for the extreme.

Good god I’m glad I haven’t meet anyone like that irl.

Good for ya, Kai :>

Still sad for Akali ; ~ ;