Say Something Random 5.4

You should stop that. That happens a lot.

It occurs to me that one of these days you might not be joking and I’m gonna feel like such an ass lmao

Hey tricks you play/played diablo 3 you ever noticed damage reflection when fighting something?

Yeah. Why? Is stuff auto-killing you?

Naw like I don’t think I’ve ever noticed my health dip after using a high damage ability when reflection is up

It might just be a small % of reflection. Its been a while since I played, but I remember there being enemies that stacked thorns with reflection and fucked up my Witch Doc’s zombie doggos. (Of course, I just instantly re-summoned them, but still)

The only ones I really worry about are the arcane and the frozen elites cause arcane fucking hurts and so does not having any life on hit for a couple seconds

Sidenote: I love my little suicide bombers

Stop being pregnant!?

Stop getting that way lol

This is like #8 in the past year :stuck_out_tongue:

@Tsathy : I honestly tried to find a decent how-to beginner guide for PC on YouTube for Terraria but everybody just did the things without explaining how to do the things (I guess because I’m very late to the Terraria party) so I got these…

I hope these will suffice? I also got the game for 3DS and I heard there is a tutorial on that version but we will have to see…

Hey, have you tried Pocket Card Jockey yet? :smiling_imp:

Wut dat. o.o

Is ez. My mom and I played on the super hard version. It was mobile. o3o That’s why I was able to destroy all bosses ez on expert mode, save for mom lord. Ask me for help and i will help u brudah

Need more Cowbell (Guides)

I feel like a wolf in sheep’s clothing…I’m leading you down a dark path of frustration and rage, yet terrible addiction, with a touch of Pokemon and kawaii-ness:

Free demo on the 3DS store… :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Don’t have a 3ds. D:

ouo y

What? I thought you were playing Pokemon Sun and Moon?

I don’t get what the spaulders of zakara are supposed to be used for… they make equipment indestructible but that seems pointless unless you die a lot

I sold my 3ds cuz I got bored of it x.x

What’s up with that? You guys sold the Switch, you sold your 3ds.

Do you just buy consoles for 1 game and sell it when you no longer wanna play it? Don’t wait to see what else comes out?

sells tricks ouo

Spoilers for Xenoblade Chronicles 2! There are some blades I have equipped that can be considered spoilers for the later chapters of the game and for that I will put it under a spoiler.

I have achieved no life, but I must keep going!

Also when you max out Mythra’s skill tree she becomes insanely OP. Instant recharge for ability if it gets a crit! That’s insane!

Or you have a ZDPS build and you’re too cheap to pay for repairs, but ya. I don’t see a reason for it.