Say Something Random 5.3

I used to have a harem… Then I took a girlfriend to the knee.

And yes, she would kill me if she saw this

one of my fave pics

Axis and allies has a lot of rules. Its only as simple as you make it. There is a lot of great, alternative rules out there.

Some cool art I found of Evolve concept stuff. Not sure if these have been posted before.

For @GoGoGoliath

But compared to the other games I referenced? It doesn’t really stand up. Especially since after a couple games it tends to start feeling the same. It’s a good game, and I enjoyed playing it the dozen or so times that I did, but it just ended up getting replaced by TI3 and Runewars.

Even when the whole world goes against you but you have that one person to stand by your side…

… But @Alice isn’t that, she’s a stalker -.-

hOi Alice :>

ur the stalker o.o

Southern California be aware of possible earthquake activity. Due to the former quake and 32 feet of plate movement from Mexico, expect movement to spread outward. Please be prepared. Have a plan in case you are on the road traveling, and also if you are at home.

At least you don’t have multiple cat stalkers that try to jump on you whenever you try to sit and play some League >.>

Alice is clearly a cop investigating Kai. Smh.

I have a bunny so no problems for me :>

You’ve no proof! >_<
False accusations again >:T

… She is? o_o

Well, I’m clean and pure so nothing to investigate :’>

Jim Sterling is one of my favorite Youtubers, and my favorite game journalist period. He said a really great quote in his latest video recently, and I thought it was worth sharing here.

“The thing about free speech…‘free speech’ does not mean its consequence-less. It doesn’t mean you get to say what you want and never feel the effects of it. Free speech comes with responsibility. You can say what you want, absolutely, you won’t get put in the prison for it. But, it can have an effect, a wide reaching effect…it can disrupt a lot of lives, whether you intend it to or not.”

Here’s the video, for those wanting context. Quote is at 13:04, takes place when he discusses PewDiePie dropping racial slurs on live streaming.

I hope I am not breaking any rules in this, as this sort of walks that political line, but I felt the quote was worth sharing.

I’ve been watching Pewdiepie for a couple months now and I don’t really think he’s actually racist. From what I can tell, it was a slip of the tongue in a moment of gaming rage. Not that it’s okay to drop words like that, but people say dumb stuff when they’re mad. He took down the video almost immediately afterwards as well.

I’d also like to point out that Idubbz drops at least 5 racial slurs a video and hasn’t really gotten any backlash over it.

It’s that time of the year when I get completely bored of everything and don’t want to do anything Sigh

Search for the Winds of Winter in the library of babel. That’ll keep you busy for a while.

Anybody here have experience with the Wii U and the Gamecube controller adapter for it? I’m having a rather persistent, frustrating bug, and I could use some help.